If I stay in a suite, can I have guests come to visit?

Happyinwonerland

DIS Veteran
I am planning a cruise in 2017 with a friend and her 2 children. My budget is a bit larger than hers, and I would prefer to stay in a suite, while she is thinking of the cheapest room available. Would it be possible for her and her girls to come and visit in our suite during the day, and return to their room at night for sleeping and such? Friend and I would like our girls to have as much play time together and we like to visit late into the night. Are there any rules against this?

I am planning a cruise in 2017 with a friend and her 2 children. My budget is a bit larger than hers, and I would prefer to stay in a suite, while she is thinking of the cheapest room available. Would it be possible for her and her girls to come and visit in our suite during the day, and return to their room at night for sleeping and such? Friend and I would like our girls to have as much play time together and we like to visit late into the night. Are there any rules against this?

Your friend and her kids can absolutely hang out in your suite. However, they cannot go into the suite lounge or suite sundeck, if your ship has those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter