• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I split our stay FWcampground and POP, can I do DDP for just POP?

finz2left

Mouseketeer
I really don't want to buy the DP for our campground days -- would rather grill and eat sandwiches to pinch a few pennies. My kids are soooo excited about camping (tent), but I need a few days in a hotel to get real rest, LOL. So, can I do just the POP days on the DP?

Thanks!

I believe that's possible. They are considered two separate reservations, so you SHOULD be able to do the DDP for the POP stay and not for the campground. You'll just need to have it for the entire POP stay.

Yes, you could do this. The plan would start the day you check into POP and end @ midnight on the day you check out.

:cool1: :cool1: I'm gonna get me so DDP, LOL. Seriously, though, thank you! My husband is finishing up his graduate work and we can finally afford a vacation. The dining plan was a bit much for the whole time, but if we can use it just during our POP portion, it will be a great indulgence.

2 resorts = 2 reservations...so you can add DDP to one ressie if you wish. If you have any leftover credits, use them the last day (when you have checked in at the campground) and have a fridge......

Yes BUT....Sorry if I should have seen if this doesnt apply to you.
If the Campground is first then you move to POP and you are going to parks during both stays, you will have tickets when you get there but you will have to buy tickets with the pop reservation (to make that part a package which is the only way you can get dining) that wont be available for use until you check into pop. However as with all the other scenarios where people need to buy tickets to get dining, you can just get one day tickets for the whole party and save them for future use.

beth_cam said:
Yes BUT....Sorry if I should have seen if this doesnt apply to you.
If the Campground is first then you move to POP and you are going to parks during both stays, you will have tickets when you get there but you will have to buy tickets with the pop reservation (to make that part a package which is the only way you can get dining) that wont be available for use until you check into pop. However as with all the other scenarios where people need to buy tickets to get dining, you can just get one day tickets for the whole party and save them for future use.

So right, Beth!! Forgot all about this, and it's important!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter