• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I add the dining plan....

NYDisGuy

DIS Veteran
I was contacted by my travel agent via email about how I was eligble for the free disney dining plan that they have running. Since its too late to contact them back, if I add the dining plan would I have to pay for the whole room being that it is a package? Currently I paid for the deposit on the room because I chose room only. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hi NYDis,
No.. depending on your travel agency, they should tell you when your package needs to be paid for in full. If you went thru ur travel agent for air and hotel, you should have paid for your airfare in full and just a deposit for your trip, and your trip would need to be paid off in full by a certain date. We are from NY as well, leaving in Sept and our trip has to be paid in full by July.
:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter