If driving how to get an 8am breakfast at MK?

plutosgirl

DIS Veteran
We have rented a car and have an 8am breakfast reservation in the MK. From what I am reading we would need to park at the Ticket/Trans Center but will the monorail & boat to MK be running at 7:30am for us to get to breakfast on time? (The park opens at 9am)

We are staying off property this time and I cannot find anything on the monorail hours expect that buses start running an hour before the first breakfast reservations but this won't help since we aren't staying in Disney. Thanks!

We have rented a car and have an 8am breakfast reservation in the MK. From what I am reading we would need to park at the Ticket/Trans Center but will the monorail & boat to MK be running at 7:30am for us to get to breakfast on time? (The park opens at 9am)

We are staying off property this time and I cannot find anything on the monorail hours expect that buses start running an hour before the first breakfast reservations but this won't help since we aren't staying in Disney. Thanks!

The ferry will definitely be operating, and there will be a lot of people there by 8:00 for various reasons. The resort monorail should be running (which stops at the TTC so you can get on) assuming no maintenance issues. The express monorail may or may not be running.

We always make an ADR for Crystal Palace around 8:00, and although we stay onsite, sometimes we drive. We have taken the monorail and the ferry, depending on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter