Idiots guide to PS needed please!

jubileegirl

Mouseketeer
I know that this will have been answered many times on this board so forgive me for asking again.
Please could someone spell out the basics of making a PS especially if doing it from the UK. Or point me in the direction of a relevant thread!!
I tried the Search option on here and there were nearly 2000 results!

Only thing you have to remember from the UK is the time difference and a good international calling plan! :teeth:

For the latest information on Priority Seating, check out my website (use links below).

Originally posted by jubileegirl
I know that this will have been answered many times on this board so forgive me for asking again.
Please could someone spell out the basics of making a PS especially if doing it from the UK. Or point me in the direction of a relevant thread!!
I tried the Search option on here and there were nearly 2000 results!

Ime from the uk and have made many PS requests its easy. You could get the unnofficial guide to walt disney world, it has a step by step guide. Basically, you have to ring PS central reservations, 407 939 3463 at just before 12.00 uk time that is 7am usa, (this is the time that reservations open) You are best to book up to 60 days in advance for most restaurants, you need to keep on trying untill the call is answered then just ask if they have the place, time and for how many. They are very helpfull. I actually rang and got a PS for cinderellas table 60 days in advance.
Hope that helps Linda ::MinnieMo

I would just like to point out most PS restaurants are now 90 days in advance this includes most park and resort restaurants. Again, use the links given in this thread for more information.

Thanks everyone. The info helped and I shall prepare for July 28th minus 90 for that phone call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter