Ideas to surprise DH?

nikkita

Mouseketeer
Not sure which sub forum this should be in!

I've been able to snag a ressie at AKV via a DVC rental, where DH has always wanted to stay since forever!

So the plan is we use bell services to check out and transfer our bags and... All going well.. He won't ever know which new resort we are moving to until we get on the bus from the park we are leaving at the end of the day

I thought it might be a nice surprise to have something waiting in the room, but isn't too costly.

Maybe some cheese and wine?
Any other ideas?

This secret is killing me, but i know it will be worth it in the end with his reaction!

disneyflorist has quiet a few different options BUT they tend to be pricer. You could bring a bottle of wine from home ( or purchase at one of the parks ) and order up something from room service.

Oh I love all the effort you're going to to surprise him and make it special! You're so sweet! He's going to love it even without any extra additions. I don't know how to get something waiting for you, unless you do room service and have it really well timed. Maybe you could grab something discretely to go before you leave the park?

disneyflorist has quiet a few different options BUT they tend to be pricer. You could bring a bottle of wine from home ( or purchase at one of the parks ) and order up something from room service.
From home isn't feasible, we are coming from Australia 😁

Oh I love all the effort you're going to to surprise him and make it special! You're so sweet! He's going to love it even without any extra additions. I don't know how to get something waiting for you, unless you do room service and have it really well timed. Maybe you could grab something discretely to go before you leave the park?
Hmm rooom service is a good idea... I wonder if I cna do this somehow. Maybe I can say there was a "line in the bathroom" and make a call 😅
Do you know where I cna find a current room service menu for AKV Jambo?

Anything you do he’ll like.
I love your optimism... He has high standards hahaha
Everything in the world disappoints or is boring unless it's WDW standards

I love your optimism... He has high standards hahaha
Everything in the world disappoints or is boring unless it's WDW standards

WDW standards are pretty low. I’m sure you’ll figure something out. I suggest checking Red Carnations Hotels for fun outside of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts