Now That I Would Like to See!

Blackbeard

Earning My Ears
We've all done it...touring the parks and we have a brainstorm for a great new ride, show or attraction. How about...

In the United Kingdom section of the World Showcase...in the evening have a show on the rooftops with the chimney sweeps from Mary Poppins..."Step in Time!"

That sounds great , right on the money :rotfl2: I have never thought about adding to a thing at Disney but you have done Great .:worship:

I think it would be nice if Epcot's World Showcase had a pavilion on the Land Down Under, Australia. Never been there, but I find its culture and landscape very interesting, and it would be neat to see how the Imagineers would pay tribute to the world's only continent sized nation.

I would like to see ALL bus stops have covered waiting areas. The FL sun is hot!

I would like to see a dedicated bus for DTD and Boardwalk - not only from resorts but from the parks as well. If Disney is going to list these places as "must see sights" then make it convenient for guests to do so.

I would like to see FastPasses not screw the rest of the folks waiting in line - specifically I'm thinking of Rockin Roller Coaster and Soarin.

I would LOVE it if we got 1 free PhotoPass pic per visit of our choosing - I think that might entice people to buy more of them (since they photographers do a great job).

I would like to see more reasonably priced accommodations for larger families. I can rent a lavish house for a third of the price of the Value motels.

I'd just like to see more rides in World Showcase in general.

I agree. How about the UK Pavilion having a boat ride with AAs (audio animatronics) depicting the history of Great Britain? I can envision King Henry VII, William Shakespeare, Sir Isaac Newton, Queen Victoria, Princess Di and other famous Brits on the ride. Same for Italy, except the boats there would resemble those gondolas in Venice. Japan and Germany could use 3-D theaters, and I don't know about Morocco.

I would love to see Disney build Monster University with a entire college campus atmosphere. What would you like to see built next?popcorn::

I'd love to see a small area themed like Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland. Maybe even if it was something like Pixie Hollow in DLR. I love the singing flowers and bread and butterflies and rocking horse flies. Maybe it could even just be a restaurant or quick service area or a picnic area. I love the card soldiers and everything. Bell flowers that really ring. Toadstools you could sit on. They could serve tea party type foods.

I'd love to see a small area themed like Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland. Maybe even if it was something like Pixie Hollow in DLR. I love the singing flowers and bread and butterflies and rocking horse flies. Maybe it could even just be a restaurant or quick service area or a picnic area. I love the card soldiers and everything. Bell flowers that really ring. Toadstools you could sit on. They could serve tea party type foods.

Yes! This would be the best!

We were just in World about 2 weeks ago and we were just discussing this while there. We were on IASW and since my ds has read the Kingdom Keepers series (in the 1st one, the dolls in IASW come alive and start trying to climb into the boat :scared1:) we all decided that each ride should have a scary or "more intense" version like Mission Space. After that, every ride that we went on, we were laughing about how each one could be made scary - real dinosaurs on DINOSAUR, the coaster really BECOMES a runaway train on BTMRR, they shoot back on Buzz or TSMM, etc. It became pretty funny with each of us deciding how each ride could be scary!

Well, I'm no Imagineer, but I could think of a few I'd probably like.

One would be a return of 20,000 Leagues, but not in it's original form at all. A state-of-the-art water based dark ride including a minor thrill element (like Splash, only under the water). I have no odea how one would engineer such a thing, maybe a glass tube surrounding a dry ride car (but seemless to the guests).

Something walkthrough, with a lot of effects akin to the Haunted Mansion (not necessarily a haunted theme, just those kinds of effects), so you can really take it all in, with areas to overlook elaborate scenes where one can linger a little if you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter