Ideas for proposing?????

T

TinyTim

Ok before I was asking for everybody's opinion, now I am asking for your help. What are some ideas for proposing. I don't mind spending money for a package deal, but I would rather it be a surprise. What are some ideas or tips? This is something that every girl dreams about and will remember for the rest of her life and I want to make it something that is special and that she treasure always.

Just thought of this. On the beach of Crescent Lake in front of the BC/YC, there is a little Pearl-In-The-Oyster stand. Ask the people if they could possibly put the ring in an opened oyster... you come along with your fiancee to be and offer to buy her a pearl. They retrieve the oyster with the ring inside, and you two are planning happily ever after!

I posted some of the Engagement Packages that Disney offers in response to your other posting.

I love the idea of the packages, and think they would work wonderfully! Disney works with you to keep it a surprise. For example, for the viewing of the fireworks, one of the things they might do is have an "invitation" waiting for you when you and your soon-to-be-fiance check in to the resort, saying that the two of you have been invited to a special showing of the fireworks. Or something along those lines.

If you don't want one of the packages, you can still contact the Engagement office, and they can help you plan just about anything you can imagine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!