Ideas for a Non-Park Day- Artegon Marketplace - Old Festival Bay Mall.. Review

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We just moved to Orlando, we are originally from Fl. So we are getting out and about checking everything out again. I have friends asking me where to go on non-park days.

We decided to go to the movies, but did not want to head to DTD with all the construction and craziness of New Years week and weekend wrapping up we want a less hectic spot to go. So here's what we discovered.

Artegon Market Place / Old Festival Bay is located at 5250 I-Drive, its down on far end near the outlet mall.

Cinemark Movie theater - Great theater, nice and clean, great seats reclining, It has a nostalgic feel, with red interior with Old Hollywood actors and actress photo's in the hallways. Snack bar with good options and I think some kind of ice cream shop off to the side.

Bass Pro Shop everything for your outdoorsman or women, Shelper's boots, and more boots, and clothing. Ron Jon's for beach and swim wear. There are other stores but I can really remember them all.

Fudruckers and Toby Keith place "I love this bar and grill" are the big restaurant's, I did see a subway, and a gelato place.

Book Warehouse - I bought several books, super great price, 4 book for under 20.00 dollars 2 were hard covers.

There is a Glow in the dark putt putt golf place, which DH and I are going to try soon. Monkey Joes is this huge setup in the main area of the mall, you get into a harness and then you are hooked in, and away you go. You can climb all the way up, there are different obstacle's to get around. There were kids and grown ups having a great time. They also have these little electric animals to ride around the mall, again kids and grown-ups were riding them around, looked really fun.

In the middle of the concourses there are a bunch of stalls, with Art, Paintings, Organic bakery, candles, leather goods, Bonsai trees, the list goes on and on, with the Artist that made them. Each booth is run by the artist, so you can talk to them.

While we were there they had a juggler in the center court area performing, and some of those stilt walker walking through.

The mall was very clean, including the restrooms.

Overall this would be a great day to spend a few hours, away from the parks. DH and I were talking about what a great way to get out of the heat or away from the rain, and still have something for everyone to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter