Idea for DCA I think Disney should consider

Sevenwords

Earning My Ears
First of all...I hope this is the right thread, if not, someone please let me know so I can move it.

I have long felt that DCA is wasting the space between Little Mermaid and Pixar Pier. I wish they would turn that area into San Fransokyo from Big Hero 6 (Littler mermaid building is still loosely based on palace of fine arts). Then with that change, put in a Big Hero 6 dark ride and a roller coaster. For the Roller Coaster design I think it should be like a Big Hero 6 training event. Each rider has been given their own Hero to ride, and the theme of the coaster is training. Think of a mashup of Tron and the concept coaster video below

Essentially, it could be a moderate to intense coaster, but the catch is that you ride on the back of a Hero and control it's spin while the coaster goes around the track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!