idea for autograph books

Steffi

<font color=magenta>McDonald's isn't my friend<br>
I posted this idea somewhere else on here, but I think it's worth repeating. My 7 year old daughter thought of this:)

Use a polaroid I-Zone camera, the little instant cameras that make small sticker-pictures, to take a picture of your child with the characters that they are getting autographs from (of course, still use your "good" camera to grab a better shot!). The little sticker pictures are perfect to put right on the page next to the character's autograph. And the cameras are on sale at Target for $9. (Maybe a good Easter basket item?)

good idea! I came home with a book full of autographs, then I had to try to think of where we saw each character. This would be great way to remember each one!

We did this for our trip last week and my DD hasn't put her autograph book down since we got home! It's fun to look at the characters who signed the book. I think it would be especially nice for a child who couldn't read yet :)

We'll be doing something similar with our digital camera ... we have a digital photo printer (18 oz total weight) we'll be taking with us. We only plan on printing out pictures of the girls with various characters, and putting them in the autograph books opposite of the appropriate autograph. The pictures will be wallet size (about 3.4" x 2.1") which is a bit bigger than the Izone pix. Both girls also have Izone cameras (Christmas presents), but they are responsible for buying their own film ... hopefully that'll keep them from going totally picture happy.

You're right; that film IS darn expensive! We only use the I-Zone for a "special occasion" camera:)

The film is expensive but not $10 for 6 pix. I believe I payed 15.99 for a 3 pack of film which has 12 pix on each roll. I ordered it from Amazon.com.

Yes, that's about what we pay for the 3-packs. I've seen them on sale for as low as $12.99 a pack (maybe $13.99). Not as bad as $10 for 6 pictures, but still too much $ to let my daughter snap to her heart's content:) That's what we use the disposable cameras for. (Plus, if we let her use the I-Zone whenever she wanted, my walls would probably be papered with sticker-pics of our cat!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter