Idea for a new park?

tigerfanrob

Father of the craziest kids to ever enter Disney W
I was talking to a driver at the BWI, and he told me that about 1/3 of the Disney owned property was developed. I was trying to think of what else they could put out there theme park wise, and thought it may be a good idea to have a thrill ride only park. Give the rides some disney theming. It would be a good place for teens on up to go for a day or two if they want to get out of the Fairy Tale mode. Something like that could also bring back some business lost to Universal.
Question: If you were in charge of designing a thrill ride for this new park, what would it be like? How would you theme it? Also, what would the new park be called?

I've posted this before, but will do so again. I think they should do a Villain park! They could put all the big thrill rides there as you suggest, to attract teens and compete on a ride level with Universal and such. It could be sort of a reverse MK, with a scary castle and all the same lands but with a twist. I think it'd be awesome!

I definetly like the Villian Theme park idea, but not w/ just thrill rides. I don't think thrill rides are truly "Disney". You can go about anywhere for thrill rides (Six Flags, Cedar Point, Universal, Kings Island, etc.), but Disney is much more magical. I know there's alot of thrill ride people out there... I just don't think a whole theme park should be devoted to this.

Just my opinion!

I would like to see an American themed park. Either divided up geographically - New England, Southern, Midwest, Southwest, Northwest, or by eras - Colonial, Pioneer/Old West, Turn of the Century, Roaring Twenties, Fabulous Fifties. Somehow combining the two would be great. I really love America in WS with the Colonial theme, but I always thought to foreigners it only showed such a small part of our history as a nation. I think it would attract a lot of foreigners because I think they have an image of New York or Hollywood when they picture life in the US.

OOOooohh! Both of those ideas are so good! The reverse...with the castle and all...That would be SO cool!! There is so much that could be done with that (underwater ride-Ursala's lair, Fiery pit ride of some sort for Haides, the castle could be the wicked queen's from Snow White, done in dreary colors!) BUT I love the America's idea too...I like showing all the different regions of the country, but I think I like the different eras more...that way you could still get in cowboys and indians, but not miss out on the "Chalston" and rockin around the clock! Love the ideas guys!

This park would let you skate all over. There would be a lot of rollercoasters just like the RnR. You should have little roller blade or roller skate ingravements in the ground. Most of the resturants would be tasty food. Like bacon, hot dogs, pizza, burgers, ice cream ect. there would be a couple of WDW's mountains and a Buzz Lightyear only they will be controlled instead by the villains.

:smooth: :tongue: :crazy: :wave: :earseek:

There used to be a theme park in New York based on the America Theme. The park was laid out as a large map of the continental US. It was many years ago and I was very young the one time we went. The only things I remember from the visit are a reenactment of the Chicago Fire and seeing Paul Anka live with an audience of only a couple of hundred people. If Paul Anka could only pull a couple of hundred for a live & free concert it is no surprise that the place only lasted a couple of years.

I believe it was called Fredom Land USA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter