Idea: Best WDW Rides Tourney

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
Hey, I was thinking about this a while back, and I though it would be a good idea to have a series of polls for the best WDW rides

It will run similarly to the NCAA Men's 08 Tourney

If enough people say that they like the idea, I'll start making the bracket

I'm also not sure which forum to host it on, because it will take up a lot of threads

I also might start a freewebs to have the polls on so it doesn't clog up a forum

Do you think that this is a good idea?

Ooooh... I do kind of like this idea. Only problem is I think I'd have a really hard time choosing, personally.

well do u want only vmkers to participate or all of dis??

well do u want only vmkers to participate or all of dis??

All of dis

I thought I'd post it on the WDW forum and a few others (College, Teen, CB, DOGCB) and host it on Freewebs or Google Pages so that it does not take up a bunch of space on DIS

yea thats kewl maybe u should ask aengus or some of the other mods for advice too

I have enough support to start this

Look for it soon

Any suggestions on rides to put in it?

I have enough support to start this

Look for it soon

Any suggestions on rides to put in it?

well u can have different categories like slow rides or dark rides like pan, small world and snow white, and u can have like thrill rides such as rockn roller coaster and tower of terror and space mountain

or u can have all the ride from hollywood studios in one and the magic kingdom in another

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter