I'd like to come back, if I may?

Alyson

Earning My Ears
I was an avid member of W.I.S.H. probably a year or so ago. I was doing well, plateaued and fell off the waggon. Since regaining all the weight I lost I have had a great job promotion (I'm in my dream job now) but I find myself holding back somewhat because of my weight issues and I feel that I'm not being taken seriously. I will be attending my first ever convention in April/03 and I don't want to be feeling bad about myself like I do now, I want to enjoy the convention and not be worrying that my butt looks huge or I look like a lump!!!! Anyway, I was wondering if it was okay to come back? I really need the support and I know the W.I.S.H. board is a nice friendly place to hang out.

By the way, I'll be attending the ALA (Association of Legal Administrators) Convention in San Diego - just wondering if anyone else out there in cyber space land will be attending?

A Happy,healthy, prosperous new year to everyone!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF course you didn't need to ask you are always welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter