Icon of the Seas not on RCL App for reservations

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
Booked a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise for Sept 2024. We're going to surprise the kids and super excited about the trip. They have no idea.

So between now and Sept 2024, I've been trying to learn about the Icon of the Seas such as reviewing deck plans, port excursions, etc but noticed that my reservation shows as an upcoming cruise on the RCL app but it's not active where I can explore my reservation like how it was when we recently went on a cruise to Ensenada. I know it's a new ship so I'm assuming it's just working out the kinks and programming but hoping I don't have to wait closer to 2024 before it starts to work.

Booked a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise for Sept 2024. We're going to surprise the kids and super excited about the trip. They have no idea.

So between now and Sept 2024, I've been trying to learn about the Icon of the Seas such as reviewing deck plans, port excursions, etc but noticed that my reservation shows as an upcoming cruise on the RCL app but it's not active where I can explore my reservation like how it was when we recently went on a cruise to Ensenada. I know it's a new ship so I'm assuming it's just working out the kinks and programming but hoping I don't have to wait closer to 2024 before it starts to work.
We booked the Jan. 27, 2024 cruise with a group of friends. You can view the deck plans because they are available if you do a search. Some excursions are even listed in Cruise Planner. Just not on the App yet. Excited to see her in person and get onboard.

It's not even close to being fully built, so I would not be surprised until it's summer 2023 before you can book anything via the app

My wife and I are booked on the 1/27/24 Icon of the Seas. There are some things available to book thru the web site but not on the app yet.
The overwater cabana and coco beach club still has 8 spots left for only $3,799. Thrill waterpark for 160.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter