Ice cube Kidani question

Miss Monorail 1971

Please Stand Clear of the Door
This is a silly question but does anyone know what size ice cube trays they have at Kidani 1 bdr ? I'm just checking to see if they will fit in my narrow mouth Hydro Flask or is there an Ice Machine with the little square cubes. I have a ice cube tray that makes water bottle size cubes but I don't want to bring it unless I have to. Trying to pack lite.

We never worry about it. We just put half a bottle of water in the freezer at night and then fill it up the rest of the way in the morning.... Cold water all morning that way!

There are ice machines on each floor by the elevators, and you have an ice bucket in the unit.

Hmmm.... Bring ziplock bags and a hammer? :confused3
... or... maybe if you nicely ask for crushed ice from the bar they'll help you out. I don't think they want to get in the habit of filling up cups of ice for guests though, so doubt all bartenders will be willing to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter