• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ice at bay lake?

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Are their ice cube trays in a studio or ice machines readily available?? Thanks

Ice machines are available. I think they're on every other floor, so you might have to go up a flight of stairs. I don't remember there being a try in the studio fridge.

The Ice Machines and Vending machines are located on the 4th, 9th & 12th floors at Bay Lake Tower

Most of the undercounter refrigerators in the studios don't have freezer sections.

Most of the undercounter refrigerators in the studios don't have freezer sections.
If you get a fridge that does have a freezer, they do not provide ice trays in studios. I don’t think they provide them for 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms either. Some of those refrigerators will have an ice maker though. We make ice from bottled water, Florida water has a different taste to it.

When you are there, you can call (front desk, which we know is a call center) for details of how to find the ice machines, as they are strangely hard to find. Nothing is well marked or easy to find at BLT, at least to me. Contrast with AKV-Jambo, where everything is easy to find., again to me. Good luck. I like daily ice bucket fill, morning and night.

I just wanted to say, if it wasn’t for this thread I’d still be wandering around late at night this past weekend looking for the ice machine 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter