I won an Xbox One X.... now wwyd?!

I have a unique perspective. I am a mom of a 6 and 10 year old and I am a gamer. I play every console and hav two high end gaming computers....
that said I would sell the Xbox and buy a switch even I had to kick in a little money to do it. The switch is portable, has mine craft, will get new games, and it has great kid friendly games like Mario kart etc. and your old child would probably like Zelda. It is said by many to be the best game ever made and it is appropriate for the young set.... dashing hero saves the princess from evil type. I have an Xbox one, PlayStation, wii, Wii U, switch.... and if I had to give up all but one of my consoles tomorrow..... I would hands down keep my switch.

Sell it and give them the Wii. That is potentially quite a bit of extra cash.

If you need a all-in one media center - I say keep it.

If not I'd say sell it via ebay or craigslist, unless you get lucky with a trade-in which is HIGHLY doubtful.
After selling I would turn around and look out for deals on Holiday Bundles for Xbox and get him that. These will most likely be the Xbox One S's bundled. I doubt your kids care about 4k, frames or HDR. At least with a holiday bundle you could score some games along with it.

The Nintendo Switch is hot right now but it's still up in the air in terms of how long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter