I wish I would have brought.....

allicat1214

CajunDisneyMom
I'm in the middle of packing...we leave Friday for the Poly and 5 days of park hopping!!!!!

"We" are myself, dh, ds -10, and dd - 6.

I've got a list of things not to forget, BUT was there something that you forgot on your most recent trip and said to yourself:

"I wish I would have remembered to bring......."

that would have made your stay a little more comfortable, more fun, easier for kids, etc.

We're driving, so we're planning to bring fruit, drinks, water, lite breakfast items, snacks, milk and an ice chest. Besides park tickets, extra film and batteries, what else?????

Thanks!

I would also take a well stocked first aid kit. Make sure you have meds and first aid supplies for all types of ailments. Our first trip I took what I thought was a good supply of stuff but, of course, the two things we really needed were the only two things I didn't have in my kit. Over the counter meds and first aid supplies can be very expensive onsite and it can be very time consuming to go offsite for them.

I also recommend taking a misty mate fan or some of those little personal-size clip on fans. That is something else that is much more expensive there than at Walmart.

Some other items to consider:

hats to keep the sun off
sunscreen
a small nite lite for the bathroom
an envelope or small box to hold all the slips of paper that inevitably build up (receipts, park maps, brochures, etc.)

Hope this helps. Have a great trip.:)

I found this tip on the cruise board last year and thought it was the best thing EVER!! It's an over the door shoe holder. You put it on the bathroom door and it will hold EVERYTHING!! I will never travel again without it! All your film, new and used, pens, autograph books, receipts, clippers, extra batteries, sunscreen, extra shampoo, brushes, razors, chapstick, everything that gets tossed around the room you can put in it and find it right away when its needed!!! It really is a great idea, I wish that I had come up with it!!

Ziplock baggies-- they're great for carrying around a wet washcloth, or for putting soiled clothing into. Also good for portioning out snacks!

I have to agree with DVCajun - we never leave home without ziplock baggies! These can be so handy to have. Also we never forget the band-aids.

We always make sure to bring extra batteries for the camera and the kid's gameboys as these can be really expensive at WDW!

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter