• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was able to book the extra night so we could stay on the 4th!!

ldubberly

Mouseketeer
Woo hoo!!!:cool1::dance3: :banana: :cheer2:

What a relief. I was so scared I would have to tell the kids we would be packing during the parade and eating MCDonalds burgers for lunch because we had no home to grill at.

Now, the first 3 nights are "preferred" site (booked by phone) and the last night is full hookup (booked by internet:surfweb: ). So do I now call and try to combine the reservations since they are differnent types of sites or do I take my chances at check in? I don't mind down grading to full hookup for the entire time if it means we don't have to move, but what is my best option here?:confused3

I am sure you did not want to tell the kids!:scared1:

So it is very good you were able to get it. I would call and see if you can combine them. Would not hurt to call. It would be better than to try to do it at check in. And if they can not, then try again at check in.

But Congrats that you were able to get it. :woohoo: You guys will have a blast!!!party: Can't wait for the pics!

Woo hoo!!!:cool1::dance3: :banana: :cheer2:

What a relief. I was so scared I would have to tell the kids we would be packing during the parade and eating MCDonalds burgers for lunch because we had no home to grill at.

Now, the first 3 nights are "preferred" site (booked by phone) and the last night is full hookup (booked by internet:surfweb: ). So do I now call and try to combine the reservations since they are differnent types of sites or do I take my chances at check in? I don't mind down grading to full hookup for the entire time if it means we don't have to move, but what is my best option here?:confused3

They say that they cannot combine your ressies. Several times I have had multiply ressie and have never had to move, but at check in they have always told me it would be a possiblity.
We were at FW last 4th of July and the parade was a blast!!! I did not agree with who won ( great prizes by the way) but we had a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter