I want this bed

Sona99

Loving living in Florida
I want the bed from the french quarter. I love the headboard, and the fact that it has larger feet and is raised off the floor.

Any idea where I could get one?

20230914_153721.jpg

I don't know if Disney Resorts sells beds and bedroom sets but the only thing so far that I know that they sell is the linens like towels sheets pillows and other stuff. But it wouldn't hurt to email Disney or Port Orleans Resort and ask if there's a way to find the entire bedroom set including the bed. Because it looks like Disney gets their beds from a furniture store like Ashley Furniture. I never knew that people liked to collect the beds and furniture from the resorts and I think it's an awesome hobby. That bed does look awesome kind of like something from a fairytale like Goldilocks And The Three Bears. Is that also the bed that Port Orleans Resorts has that also came with the toss pillows with Louis the alligator from The Princess And The Frog?

No, there was no character theme in the room.

I never thought of emailing. I've no idea which part of Disney would be responsible for furniture acquisition.

Sadly, I have been told what I feared. They are made especially for Disney. Cant buy them in stores and Disney doesn't sell them.

You’ll have to wait until there is a redesign of the resort rooms. The old fixtures like headboards are then sold through special sales events with cast members having first pick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter