i want someone too talk too

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello im a huge disney disney and star wars fan looking for a friend or pen pals i would love a cool person too talk too i love talking too people im a kind person

Hi mikie. I'm moving this to the disABILITIES Community Board since it isn't specifically trip planning.

Hi Mikie. I'm new on here and reading the forums from England but I saw your post and wanted to say hello. I am a mum to an 11 year old with high functioning autism (Aspergers) and associated conditions and an 8 year old who is also experiencing some associated difficulties. I'd love to hear more about what your favourite Disney World things are. I see you play minecraft, how about Disney Infinity? We love WDW - it was their first visit last year. Minecraft, Disney Infinity and Lego are also popular in our house. My children struggle with swimming too but did really well in the resort pool over there so if you can get yourself some lessons to help with how you feel about swimming that sounds like a great idea. Oh yes, we like Star Wars too. Hope you're having a good day today

I believe mickie is no longer here, so closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!