i want someone too talk too

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikie1011

Mouseketeer
hello im looking for a pen pal or someone too talk too i have autism, adhd, speech issues, learning issues, ocd , astsma, allegrys , im just looking for someone who will understand me and be my friend on here or just talk too me :)

Hey, Mikie, have you tried playing the new Disney Magic Kingdoms game? It's really cute and the Disney music is fun too. It has lots of the popular characters in it. My kids think it's pretty fun too.

Hi mikie! Sorry I don't have time to chat today. I popped in real quick to see what's been posted new but I don't have time to stay online. I'm going to visit family today. Do you have relatives you visit some times? Do they live near or far? I have some family in my state and others live out-of-state so I don't get to see them as often.

Ugh, snow in April! We actually had snow most of this past week, but today is sunny (though cold). A nice day for a brisk walk but definitely not an outdoor day for me. I love to curl up and read a good book on indoor days. Or bake cookies. Those are my favorite indoor activities for a weekend afternoon.

no do they have the game on ps3 i might buy a disney legos game for my ps3
I don't think it's made for the game systems like ps3 and xbox. But, if you have an iPhone or an iPad, it's a free game in the App Store.

I moved this to the disABILITIES COMMUNITY BOARD since it's not about Disney World trips.

I don't have time to talk now either, but are you on Facebook? You might be able to find some people that are interested in the things you are interested in.

Hi Mikie.

Are you an adult or a kid? In school?

You mentioned a lot of the things that cause difficulties in your life. Now tell us some of the great things. What are you good at? What are your hobbies? Your favorite classes?

Have you ever been to Disney World/Land?

As you can see from my signature, I'm the mom of 3 teens. I'm a high school math teacher, married to a high school English teacher (though we teach in different schools.) We're returning to Disney World this summer, probably our last big trip for a while since college tuition for my son starts in the fall.

im 24 i love disney, frozen, minecraft, starwars, i like fishing i wanna learn too swim, yes i been too disney world when i was 8 i graduated in 2011 i loved history in school i love Christmas

This would be a great time of year to learn to swim! Have you spoken to your parents about it? I bet that sign-ups are going on now at your local pool.

no im scared still will they let you use life jacket at first did you know i have too have dentist surgey soon

They'll teach you to swim in water that's only 3 feet deep. So any time you get frightened, you can simply stand up.

They probably don't want you getting used to wearing that life jacket, but it won't be necessary.

And you don't have to be an Olympic swimmer. But you do want to be strong enough a swimmer that you can keep your head above water for a few minutes if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!