I want a room at POR without view of parking lot

jaye614

Mouseketeer
And nonsmoking. I'm planning 3 nights at Alligator Bayou and 3 nights at Magnolia. I also don't want to pay an extra amount for the view.

Go to this site: wdwig.com and to the resort FAQ's. In the Port Orleans section, there is mention of which buildings are smoking optional.

Check out the resort map as well. You will see that some buildings aren't near any parking lots.

Hope this helps.

I stayed at the Acadian House in November, I believe it is non- smoking. If you are on the first floor, even with a "parking lot view", you truly don't see the parking lot. There is lush landscaping and a white picket fence between you and the parking lot. I stayed in room #8019. It was close to the bus stop, close to the bridge to Ol' Man Island, which in turn was just a short walk to the Main building and boatwright's. If you don't want to pay for a water view, maybe you could ask if you could be in a courtyard view room. Nice view of the fountain.

I would request courtyard view, which is included under standard view. We stayed in the Magnolia Terrace building and had a nice view of the center courtyard with rose bushes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter