• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think this picture says it all...

solferino

<font color=turquoise>Doing the best I can<br><fon
imgoingtodisney.jpg

The look on DD's face yesterday when she learned she's going to Disney in a week. :banana: The little backpack she has was filled with WDW vacation related items that were hints, and a wonderful postcard from Stitch inviting her to breakfast on her birthday. Thanks so much jmcdc, who was our fairy godmailer.

BIL got her a little tinkerbell rolling suitcase from the Disney Store... she's attempting to get 8 days worth of clothes jammed into it. :rotfl2: Somehow I don't think it's going to quite work, but I applaud her initiative to start packing. ;)

SO Cool!! I wish someone would surprise me with a trip!!! Congrats on the trip & the surprise for her!!

DH surprised me with my 7 day magic your way pass...So now I can get 2 trips out this year!!!

Working on my May trip!

Gave Nephew his 4 day magic your way pass for Christmas. He has no clue what he is in for,but I think he is excited!

He is spending the night on Sunday and DD and I are going to watch the planning DVD with him and show him all the cool things we will do!

Have a Wonderful trip! :cool1:

You're right- that picture DOES say it all!! You captured it.. with my stupid "pause" digital camera I'd have missed the look on her face. LOL So cute... :)

What a great picture you captured. Sure you are going to get a lot more of the same in the week to come. Have a magical trip to Disney!
BibbidyBobbidyBoo said:
You're right- that picture DOES say it all!! You captured it.. with my stupid "pause" digital camera I'd have missed the look on her face. LOL So cute... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter