I think the air just kicked on.....

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
I have an inside office that is usually VERY warm. All year long I have my oscillating fan going and I'm still generally very warm unless it's a REALLY cold day out - then I might get a bit chilled but I then usually have it down on low. I just got a very strange chill and the air in my office seems much lighter (yes, I even have a vaporizer in my office cause it gets so dry). I think the air conditioning just turned on and the outside temp on Weatherbug says it's 46.....the rest of the week it's suppose to be 45, 58, 62, 60, 59 and then in the 50's next week......

COME ON SPRING!!!!! ;)

LOL Chris!! I agree, I wish Spring would get here too!!! I am really hating all this snow we have outside!! I just want to see some of my Tulips now!! ;):p

Well Beans - I'm assuming (or rather hoping) that this nice springy weather is heading your way!!!!! Are they calling for nice temps within the next couple of days for ya?

I hope that the weather sticks to what was reported on the news!:D
Sometimes I have to feel it to believe it!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter