I think I messed up!!!

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I banked some points from this year. Made a ressie for Aug. 2002 (June use year). The ressie required more points then I have for use year.

I think I asked them to use my 2002 use year points then take from my bank. I believe I should have said use my bank then take from my use year. Correct??? Hopefully, they will automatically do that. How do they do a ressie like that?

I won't be able to call to verify until much later today so I thought I'd ask my friends here first

Thanks

They will usually confirm with you when they make the reservation which points they are using. My experience is that they have always suggested using banked points first.

Don't worry either way. When you do call back, they can easily switch the points to banked points if that is not what was used.

I agree with Robin - you shouldn't have a problem switching the points. When I cancelled our studio reservation for next month the CM commented that of the total number of points 9 of them were banked from last year. He then 'reallocated' those points to the 2br reservation. Took all of 2 minutes. :) Good luck! :)

Thanks for the reply. I have about 20 minutes to get in touch with MS this morning. Hopefully it is the way you say Robin. I made the ressie by email so I didn't get to speak to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter