I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Wow, I am really feeling the Dis love on this TR! So many of you are reading and I'm so appreciative! I will be coming back later tonight - after the kiddos are in bed - and respond individually and I'll will plan to post another update.

I don't really want to finish this fast because we have so long to wait between trips this time, but I want to get as much done in the month of summer break that I have left! Also, my memory isn't as sharp as it once was...haha...so I have to make sure I get it done before all my memories have faded! :)

Thanks for your truthful reporting. As a non WDW fan DH's reaction to what we should call his first modern day WDW experience is more the rule than the exception. Your reaction is also normal as the very stressful role as WDW vacation planner. Once you all experience some good 'ol WDW magic, all will be well :)

Last edited:
Eek! I have news! I found our resale DVC contract! 100 points at Boulder Ridge! We are putting in an offer on it! Yay!

:dancer:

Hope you'll share a bit about your experience. I don't know squat about how resale works, but I'd be interested in learning your experience!

:dancer:

Hope you'll share a bit about your experience. I don't know squat about how resale works, but I'd be interested in learning your experience!
Honestly you just get in contact with some DVC resale places - you can look on their websites for available contracts. We specifically were looking for a small contract and 100 points will get us 2 trips every 3 years.

Obviously there is a lot more to it but I have been researching for a long time and knew quite a bit about the process. Resale is a much more economical value but there are some perks that you won't get with resale. However, they aren't really worth the price you'd pay for a direct Disney sale and you can actually just buy a small 25 point contract with Disney to add on to your resale contract and get the perks (DVC events and AP discounts).

I am not one to complain much and we weren't really complaining but we did show some concern about the fact that we kept having to wait and wait and Eyeore wasn't coming by. He wasn't even following the pattern that the other characters had taken but in his defense, I think he was trying to see all the breakfast people before he hit the lunch people, but we were breakfast people and he wasn't getting any closer.

In the end, the manager came over and gave us a written anytime FP for us because of the inconvenience. We certainly appreciated that. And we eventuality got our meet:
View attachment 248632

It seems like it will be a tradition for y'all to score an anytime FP on your trips! I'm sorry you had to be delayed at breakfast to get it, though.

In the end, our ADR was at 10:35 - though I am not sure when exactly we got seated, Pooh came by at 10:58, Tigger at 11:04, Piglet at 11:23 and Eyeore at 11:45. I planned 75 minutes for this meal, which is about right, with the waiting. However, because of some Disney schedule changing, this did in fact mess up our next step in the plan. I'll leave you hanging though and explain that more in my next update!

Cruel leaving us hanging!

Eek! I have news! I found our resale DVC contract! 100 points at Boulder Ridge! We are putting in an offer on it! Yay!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats!! You know if there are ever years you can't use your points, you have a happy and trustworthy renter here. ;) j/k Let us know how the process goes - hope you get your contract!!

OK how is it I didn't know you started your new TR? I was waiting for it, in fact, LOL. I saw all the pictures on FB and you guys had quite the time. I hope our trip in August with the family looks that fun!

Okay, Disers, let me try to get the trip report under way! However, before I start, I wanted to say that even though it is around 713 days away, I have very seriously already started to plan our 2019 trip. Hopefully we will have found our perfect DVC resale contract for Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge by then. We had tossed around the idea of trying for Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas, but I had been thinking about how I want to stay at WL again, after all the construction is done and the walls down. So I was talking with the family and showing them photos of the BWV and BCV pools and slides and DH popped out with, "I think I would rather stay at WL again." So it seems we are in agreement. And I figure for the next trip (2020) we will want to try for a Epcot/DHS resort because both Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land will be open. I also have a TS list working and a tentative park schedule going. Yes, I have it bad. But don't we all around here?? :)

Good luck on the DVC resale! We may look into that at some point in the future as well. I hope you get what you want!
It's never too early to plan for a trip, and definitely with SW land opening in 2019 it will be crazy so that's good you have very big head start!

Anyway, I told Chad that I wanted a Cascadia Sangria. I had been waiting a while to try that particular drink and let me say this...it did not disappoint! But I'm getting ahead of myself. We were finally able to order some drinks and get a food menu but it was taking forever for the guy to keep coming back. I eventually got the boys back over to the table and the waiter showed up with the drinks. The sky was starting to look ominous so we asked about moving over at Geyser Point to order food and the waiter said that it was probably a good idea because as soon as it started to rain, people would flock to the covered area. So over to GP we went. We found some seats and I filled up the mugs at the QS window with Fanta Orange for the boys. Then the skies opened up! Pretty good timing, I'd say!

Good timing! That sangria looks awesome.

I got the Lump Crab Cake Sandwich. Excellent choice. Very flavorful. The fries were good, too. I would totally recommend this and easily get it again.

Looks delicious!

I got the boys the kid's cheeseburger to share. They didn't eat much of it. I should've known and just to let you all know, they lived off peanut butter most of the rest of the trip.

Hahaha, I fully expect my nieces and nephews to do something similar. One of my nieces only likes to eat rice...I have no idea how we'll be able to pull that off the entire trip.

DH started complaining. About the room, about the resort, about the experience there thus far. We hadn't even been to a park yet and he was already writing off Disney. Well, let me just say, that did not go over with this girl. First off - Disney is MY PLACE! You do not just speak ill will of my favorite place on the planet like that! Secondly - it has been my DREAM to stay at WL for forever, don't go crapping all over it. And lastly - do you know how much work I put into the trip????? And he just dismisses it before it had even started.

So, I went off...but I didn't just go off. I cried, too. And I told him how selfish he was because this was incredibly important to me. And how rude and unappreciative he was. And how he need not worry because I would NEVER, EVER ask him to go with us to Disney again.

Oh and did I mention it was still pouring down rain? Miserably so.

Aww sorry you had to deal with an unhappy DH but it looks like it was short-lived as you guys looked like you were having so much fun, especially your husband! Plus I'm sure you all were tired and it was raining so a lot of stuff said is probably due to being cranky/hungry/tired - which is usually the case for me.

one good thing about the Lego Store is that it isn't huge and is fairly open, so it was easy to keep track of the boys on my own, but we headed to World of Disney next and let's just say I think I had several heart attacks there. That place is huge and it was a madhouse. I swear to you, I "lost" Will a few times and thank goodness AJ was able to help me find him. All the while, Chad had started back from the cigar shop but stopped at the Polite Pig for a drink. Must be nice.....

Haha your DH has quite the life...cigars, whisky, while you run around looking for your kids. :cloud9:

BatB rose cup for me

OMG is this that rose cup they had a BoG that was sold out forever! I must get one!

I made them stop and let me go into Amorette's, where I felt rushed so I just went with my standard chocolate covered strawberries, which I left in the car, btw, and they ruined. SMH.

Oh no. :sad: I'd be so sad.

We eventually made it back to the car, somewhat waterlogged, and headed back to the resort. I *think* this is where DH made his profuse apologies for his earlier statements and for being selfish, rude, and unappreciative. I wasn't quite ready to totally forgive him, but I did appreciate the effort and in the interest of having a good vacation, I accepted it and moved on.

LOL yes, let him beg for forgiveness a little more...but it's nice he apologized. :)

I honestly don't know what time we went to bed the night before but I know it was later than I wanted. But I still set the alarm for 6am because I was going to make it to Magic Kingdom before 8:30 (hopefully earlier). I got the coffee going and started getting ready. Around 6:45, I woke up DH, and I finished doing what I had to do. I started the process of waking the boys around 7. It took way longer than I planned to get everyone up and out the door - I think we probably had some breakfast and some more coffee - but the fact is that WL is very close to MK so it wasn't a very long trip. I don't think we waited long, if at all, for a bus to MK. It may have been waiting on us or just pulling up as we got to the bus depot.

Is the water launch to MK not running that early in the morning? It's like the monorail I think...

We arrived quickly to MK and went fairly quickly through both bag check and the turnstiles. We had these PP photos taken at 8:17am - just 15 minutes after the bus photos:
photopass_visiting_mk_403009019003-jpg.248616

photopass_visiting_mk_8050670787-jpeg.248615

And yes, I remembered to get them out of the stroller for all the PP photos this trip! :)

Love these pictures!

Honestly, I need to learn how to stand in a more forgiving manner for photos. But truthfully, they are motivation for working out and losing weight!

I hear you. I usually have my "pose" which you see in every picture. Hand on hip, slanted/bent leg. It makes me look like I have a waist and my legs don't look so fat that way. :rotfl:
But before August I want to get in better shape regardless. Sigh 38 days to do so...:faint:

photopass_visiting_mk_8050676265-jpeg.248619

These two were definitely excited!

So adorable!

img_6131-jpg.248620

A common theme for Chad this trip....lol.

Haha I did notice how he had his mouth open in every picture! He looks like he's having a great time.

Chad was already questioning my planning ability, but we stuck with it and a few minutes later the queue opened. We still ended up with a fairly longer wait than I had expected but it is what it is and we made do.

What?!? Question your planning ability?!? :eek: :laughing:

So we just made our way to PotC. I don't think we waited all that long for it but there most definitely was a line. However, we all enjoyed the ride and I'm glad I got to see the "We Wants the Redhead" part since apparently that will have gone away probably by our 2019 trip. :confused3 Glad I got my "We Wants the Redhead" button, too. FYI: if it isn't obvious, I'm a redhead and I felt a little connection to that part. But whatever. I can deal with change.

That's funny they are being so "PC" and changing that scene. But there is an online petition right now with 25,000 signatures to keep it. Who knows what will happen!

We all enjoyed this ride and I don't think we waited very long for it. This photo was taken at 10:17 and we had a Crystal Palace ADR at 10:35 so we went ahead and headed that way after this.

We have an ADR for Crystal Palace at the same time on our first day too!

We checked in a little early and waited a few minutes. Eventually we got called in and seated. Now I will preface this by saying I was a bad Diser and got absolutely NO food photos. OOPS! I did get several character photos so I am hoping that is good enough! Another thing I will admit to is that I claim to be a cinnamon hater however, I think my tolerance had grown because I definitely got and LOVED the puffed french toast which many of us know is dusted in cinnamon sugar. This would not be the last time I got a treat dusted in cinnamon sugar and enjoyed it. So just prepare yourself for your minds to be blown. LOL. Well maybe that is just a tad dramatic, but you get my drift! ;)

I am not a huge cinnamon fan either, but I realize if it's sprinkled on something fried, I'm OK with it. Puffy French toast falls into that category. :)

In the end, our ADR was at 10:35 - though I am not sure when exactly we got seated, Pooh came by at 10:58, Tigger at 11:04, Piglet at 11:23 and Eyeore at 11:45. I planned 75 minutes for this meal, which is about right, with the waiting. However, because of some Disney schedule changing, this did in fact mess up our next step in the plan. I'll leave you hanging though and explain that more in my next update!

I will budget that much time as well! As our first FP starts at 11am, it will probably just enough time to have breakfast and make it over before our window expires.
Great start and looking forward to more!

Honestly, I need to learn how to stand in a more forgiving manner for photos. But truthfully, they are motivation for working out and losing weight!

I understand where you are coming from (I hate almost all photos of myself because I'm way too overweight), but I think your photos look great! I didn't notice any issues and even when you mentioned it, it's hard to see any flaws! All I see is a family excited for Disney!

Ok, it looks like the dis ate half my reply. Sigh.

It seems like it will be a tradition for y'all to score an anytime FP on your trips! I'm sorry you had to be delayed at breakfast to get it, though.

Yay!!!!!! Congrats!! You know if there are ever years you can't use your points, you have a happy and trustworthy renter here. ;) j/k Let us know how the process goes - hope you get your contract!!

Congrats!

Your pics are great and it looks like Chad is having a great time!

I remember when we walked into the MK, I had a huge smile on my face finally seeing the castle after 3 years!

We also had a crazy long wait to see Eeyore at the Crystal Palace! We didn't get a fastpass though :/ Love all the pics so far :)
Oh no! We didn't ask for one but we did mention to the character handler that we had waited a long time and she sent the manager over. The manager just automatically gave us one.

Nice First photo. We never take a photo out front, I am too excited to get inside!
HAHA. I was excited but we made it quite awhile before actual rope drop so we had time. And I am trying to get my Christmas card photos from this trip! And make good use of Photopass. LOL

It's like watching the magic sink into him.
This is so true!

And I love the super big smiles on the boys. Not the best pic but you can tell they are excited and ready to go!
Yeh, most of our photos with them are goofy! But it is better than last year when AJ kept making ugly faces! HAHA

Amen! Working on it. But it's soon hard! I still have my goal before our trip. But I worked out yesterday and was soon tired
Good luck!

Keep doing those workouts with Iron Man.
Will do! :)

I feel like this is exactly the problem. It's nice just not super memorable... We have seen it now, and I feel like this next trip we will get there to be there early but won't feel the need to be super close to watch the actual show.
Agreed. We only watched it that first day. We will re-evaluate and see if we want to watch it on our first day next trip.

we had to wait FOREVER to get on it.
We didn't that day but we definitely waited longer on our last MK day.

Chad starting to get into it.
:thumbsup2

Now Chad it TOTALLY into it. I love it.
Me, too! :goodvibes

Yep, I think his mouth was open in more than half of your pics that were on FB!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
I know, right??? I guess he was having a lot of fun!

But seriously, all your pictures are great!! I especially love the boys with the characters, I remember that from your trip last summer. They look so happy and thrilled when they are meeting characters--so sweet!! :flower:
Thank you!

I love your younger son's face in this picture. He's so happy!
Thank you!

I have never gotten a good picture of the sign. Yours is great.
I have to give credit to DH. I drove the whole way there and back...so he had picture taking duties!

Good for you. I tend to just keep taking it. You put a stop to his wining.
Yeh, no, I don't usually take it...lol. And I for sure wasn't at my precious WDW! :)

We all have some sort of blow out each trip.
Ain't this the truth???

I need to learn this too. I look horrible in our pictures.
You look wonderful, lady!

I love the Goofy pictures. The child is coming out.
No doubt!

We are taking our 5 year old for her first trip in November (my first trip since I was a child) and he's a bit reluctant.
My DH said one of his favorite parts was watching the boys enjoy Magic Kingdom. I bet your daughter's enjoyment will be infectious for him!

I haven't gone on this trip yet and already want to plan another so I know it won't be my last!
This is the problem that many of us suffer from!

Great reading so far..
Thank you!

But when someone starts griping about something (especially if they have never experienced Disney without planning), it really makes me sad (and mad). But it sounds like as the trip goes on, you manage turn DH around! :)
Yes, I was both mad and sad. But yes, also, he does make a turn-around!

Always. I am the crazy person up at dawn every day in WDW cause I know the value of a rope drop! LOL!
Ya got to, right??

How'd you like the new bag check?
It was good. Especially off the boat! They have a dedicated security line and there is barely anyone in it!

There is an amazing FB group I joined for this very reason; the way we look in Photopass photos being a motivator for getting healthier! Its called "The Real Walt Disney World Weight Loss and Fitness Group" the people in the group are great, and very motivating!
I asked to join! Thanks!

I feel like the characters are slower here. We skipped Tigger in 2015 cause we were done and he was no where to be found.
We went last year but I don't remember if we had this problem or not. The next day at Garden Grill, they came fast and furious!

Love the big smiles! Looks like the boys had a blast :jester:
Thank you!

Thanks for your truthful reporting. As a non WDW fan DH's reaction to what we should call his first modern day WDW experience is more the rule than the exception. Your reaction is also normal as the very stressful role as WDW vacation planner.

Once you all experience some good 'ol WDW magic, all will be well :)
Yes, it did all turn around...and rather quickly!

HAHA. So far, you are right! Though *spoiler alert* that's the only one for this trip!

Oops! ;)

Will do!! I know Chad wants to do a cruise at some point so we will rent out our points and just pay cash for the cruise. Though I have no idea when that will be!

OK how is it I didn't know you started your new TR? I was waiting for it, in fact, LOL.
Haha. It's all good! I'm always late to the party myself!

I saw all the pictures on FB and you guys had quite the time. I hope our trip in August with the family looks that fun!
It was a great trip! I'm sure you guys will have a wonderful time!

Good luck on the DVC resale! We may look into that at some point in the future as well. I hope you get what you want!
Thank you! We put in an offer on one today and it was accepted! And yes, if you plan to come back year after year to Disney, it is a great investment so I highly recommend it.

That sangria looks awesome.
It was! :drinking1

Hahaha, I fully expect my nieces and nephews to do something similar. One of my nieces only likes to eat rice...I have no idea how we'll be able to pull that off the entire trip.
Oh no! I hope you guys can make something work for her! Peanut butter is incredibly easy...until you run out of it because you didn'y have enough delivered...lol.

Aww sorry you had to deal with an unhappy DH but it looks like it was short-lived as you guys looked like you were having so much fun, especially your husband! Plus I'm sure you all were tired and it was raining so a lot of stuff said is probably due to being cranky/hungry/tired - which is usually the case for me.
Definitely think it was tired and weather related. It was a quick turn-around!

Haha your DH has quite the life...cigars, whisky, while you run around looking for your kids. :cloud9:
You are not lying! LOL.

OMG is this that rose cup they had a BoG that was sold out forever! I must get one!
I'm fairly certain it is. Though it might be the second incarnation of it? But apparently they are available all over now? And now I hear Hot Topic has one, too???

LOL yes, let him beg for forgiveness a little more...but it's nice he apologized. :)
You know it! HAHA

Is the water launch to MK not running that early in the morning? It's like the monorail I think...
I think it was but I wasn't sure. The bus was very quick two out of the three mornings we took it to the MK. unfortunately, the time it wasn't was morning EMH and it totally screwed up our plans. So we may just plan on the water launch for the next trip.

I hear you. I usually have my "pose" which you see in every picture. Hand on hip, slanted/bent leg.
Yes, I always like your pose! So I truly meant to do it this trip...but I forgot. I'll need to study up for the next trip! :)

But before August I want to get in better shape regardless. Sigh 38 days to do so...:faint:
Good luck!

What?!? Question your planning ability?!? :eek: :laughing:
Outrageous right??? :rotfl:

We have an ADR for Crystal Palace at the same time on our first day too!
We have done it that way two years in a row. We love it!

I will budget that much time as well! As our first FP starts at 11am, it will probably just enough time to have breakfast and make it over before our window expires.
Last year it did not take us but about an hour because I'm fairly certain the characters came quickly. But I guess you never know so its better to plan too much time than too little.

Great start and looking forward to more!
Thank you!

I understand where you are coming from (I hate almost all photos of myself because I'm way too overweight), but I think your photos look great! I didn't notice any issues and even when you mentioned it, it's hard to see any flaws! All I see is a family excited for Disney!
Thank you!

Yay!!! Good luck with the offer!!
Thanks!

I really need to look into this whole resale thing. I need to look into DVC in general. If I start now I might have my husband convinced in a few years!
Definitely do so! It really makes a lot of sense if you plan on going back yearly, or every couple/few years.

Ok, it looks like the dis ate half my reply. Sigh.
Actually I saw it all above so apparently they were just tricking you! HAHA

Congrats!
Thank you!

Your pics are great and it looks like Chad is having a great time!

I remember when we walked into the MK, I had a huge smile on my face finally seeing the castle after 3 years!
I can totally relate to this!

Day Two 6/4/2017 ~ Magic Kingdom (part 2)

So last I left you, we headed out of CP and we headed to Fantasyland via Liberty Square. I had had us meeting Peter Pan but when I first worked on my schedule, he was meeting at 12:15, so I thought we might get over around 11:45 and get in line for him. But, we were still at CP at 11:45 and Disney changed PP's meeting time to 12. By the time we walked by, the line was just too long. But we had a FP for the ride that started at 11:45, so we were good to just go ahead and do that.

We all had a good time on this classic ride. After this, we stopped in Fantasy Faire because DH was looking for a hat. He did not find it here but the boys found some lollipops that they still haven't eaten to this day! LOL. Of course, I have them hidden away in a bag somewhere, so, out of sight, out of mind!

After this we headed to Main Street. I wanted to stop in the bakery as I had $30 in Starbucks gift cards to use but OMG, this is like the longest line in MK besides 7DMT! So instead, I stopped at the Confectionary and bought a huge chocolate covered strawberry to replace the ruined ones that were still in the car at WL, and some cake pops. After this, we stopped by Town Hall to meet Mickey with our fastpass. It was a very short wait and a great meeting. Honestly, when I downloaded the PP photos of this, I couldn't stop smiling. My boys are showing pure unadulterated joy at seeing him! Also, he did some bouncing with them and they loved that! Here are our photos (some from my phone and some PP ones):
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8050890181.jpeg
This first one is my favorite as far as seeing the joy!
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8050890182.jpeg
And this one is really good, as well!
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8050890183.jpeg
Sweet Will with his pal, Mickey!
IMG_6156.JPG
I think this was a bouncing one, though it could be just before. This was one from my phone, as was the next one:
IMG_6161.JPG
And then the PP photos of all of us:
PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8050890192.jpeg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_8050890194(1).jpeg
Again, I do not know how to stand in a complimentary manner! I wish I had remembered @chunkymonkey's pose! Also, I felt like I needed to bend over somewhat...maybe because of Mickey's height or maybe his ears but that looks so awkward. Anyway, what I look like isn't the be all end all, right? We all enjoyed ourselves and that is what matters! I'll try not to harp on the poses too much throughout the report. :P

After this, we made a stop at the Popcorn Cart on the way out and got our refillable bucket, which we used many times over throughout the trip! So totally worth it! We headed out and grabbed the water launch back to WL. Best thing ever! I can not say enough good things about it! My only regret about it, is not using it enough!

On the way in from the boat dock, I stopped at Territory Lounge to see about drinks but this is where I found out they don't serve alcohol until 4:30. I did grab a Campfire Cupcake to take back to the room. I wanted the strawberry Minnie one that I had heard about, too, but they never had them any time I stopped by. Here's the cupcake I did get:
IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6164.JPG

Chad left me so he could hit the smoking section with his cigar, since at this point we only knew about the one by Geyser Point. We later learned there was one right by the BRV entrance, which worked out well for him.

The boys and I got back to the room and the staff at WL had left us an anniversary present (our anniversary was June 26th so I figured we could celebrate at WDW, right??):
IMG_6162.JPG
What an extremely nice touch that did not go unnoticed by DH when he returned.

The boys and I shared the cake pops and we put everything else in the fridge. I'm not real certain what we did on this break, except I'm fairly certain there was napping and probably showering. I don't know that I was able to nap but I think all the guys did to some degree.

Okay, I know that wasn't the longest update in the world but it is almost midnight here so I am going to stop for now. Next update will be our evening in MK, along with our HEA dessert party!

Up next: Day Two 6/4/2017 ~ Magic Kingdom (part 3)

Last edited:
Joining in!

Sorry about your rough start, but it's almost better that you got it out of the way on the first day! I'm sure exhaustion and stress had something to do with it.

You boys are adorable! Looking forward to reading more :-)

Joining in!

Sorry about your rough start, but it's almost better that you got it out of the way on the first day! I'm sure exhaustion and stress had something to do with it.

You boys are adorable! Looking forward to reading more :-)
Thanks for joining in! Yes, that is totally true about the rough start! And the rest of the trip really was great! Thank you for the compliments on the boys. Let me just say, it's a good thing they are cute...hahaha. More coming in a few days!

He did not find it here but the boys found some lollipops that they still haven't eaten to this day!

Danielle loves to get the lollipops too.

I stopped at the Confectionary and bought a huge chocolate covered strawberry to replace the ruined ones that were still in the car at WL, and some cake pops.

Yum!

Honestly, when I downloaded the PP photos of this, I couldn't stop smiling. My boys are showing pure unadulterated joy at seeing him! Also, he did some bouncing with them and they loved that!

These are the best pictures. You can really see how much the boys enjoyed it.

I did grab a Campfire Cupcake to take back to the room.

This is so cute and looks delish.

The boys and I got back to the room and the staff at WL had left us an anniversary present (our anniversary was June 26th so I figured we could celebrate at WDW, right??):

Total makes sense.

I am behind and bad at multi quote so I will comment as I read- sorry! DS- ugh! We discussed that we didn't think we would ever go back to DS. The "mall" part... was just like every mall here. But we had to walk though that whole thing to get to the Disney part. Maybe there was a better way- but we didn't find it! The Disney part.... while nice, other than Goofy's, I didn't feel like there was stuff that wasn't in the park. I should qualify this with it was raining (shocker) and this was the day I was sick, so of course, also the day I "snipped" at DH because he wanted to slowly peruse the Disney store for himself after we had picked stuff for the kids. So, basically, he wanted to leave me with both kids or he wanted us to trail behind him, when I just really wanted to be in bed! So, I am glad to see we aren't the only people who get snippy at Disney- haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter