I think I got a PIN Code!!

AngieInOH

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it after all these years I think I finally got a PIN code mailed to me. Can someone verify this is a PIN and not just one of their schemes to offer me a discount everyone else can get?

It says it's an Enchanting Offer Save up to 30% for most stays Jan-Mar or 25% Mar-Jun 9.

Unique Offer Code: XXXX XXXX

Thing is we like to get the Dining Plan and the Play, Stay, and Dine deal is a better price. Except I can get POP with this offer and not the Play,Stay, and Dine.

I can't believe it after all these years I think I finally got a PIN code mailed to me. Can someone verify this is a PIN and not just one of their schemes to offer me a discount everyone else can get?

It says it's an Enchanting Offer Save up to 30% for most stays Jan-Mar or 25% Mar-Jun 9.

Unique Offer Code: XXXX XXXX

Thing is we like to get the Dining Plan and the Play, Stay, and Dine deal is a better price. Except I can get POP with this offer and not the Play,Stay, and Dine.

I got that PIN code this week as well. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

Now that I know that indeed this is a PIN I went back and reviewed my Disney Destination emails and I've been getting PIN's all year long!! I called in one time and they told me it wasn't a PIN just a general code. Shame on me for believing them. Oh well wouldn't have used them anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts