"I smell Elephants" and Forbidden Journey's, Jaydens Make a Wish trip !

So we woke up on our very last day of our wish trip. It had been a long trip and so we were not that sad to leave .. but still .. packing up wasn't the most pleasant thing.
Our flight wasn't until late that night .. I think it was like 8:50pm .. so we pretty much had all day long to just hang out. So, that's just what we did. :thumbsup2

It was a glorious day (as had been all our days here) and so after we got our luggage checked and ate our last Disney breakfast .. we headed over to the pool. I took a few pics along the way .. CBR is such a lovely resort ..

155.jpg
[/IMG]

152.jpg
[/IMG]

154.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-322.jpg
[/IMG]

Pool time ..

150.jpg
[/IMG]

149.jpg
[/IMG]

148.jpg
[/IMG]

After pool time we got dressed to get ready to go home ..

151.jpg
[/IMG]

153.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-2088.jpg
[/IMG]

156.jpg
[/IMG]

So we got to the airport and checked in and got through security. Once we got to our gate we noticed it was empty .. which is weird since we should be boarding in about 30 minutes .. well come to find out .. our flight had been delayed !! Ugh .. we ended up leaving Orlando at 10:30 pm and didn't even get back to Boston until 1:30 am the next morning !!
But our Limo driver was there waiting for us .. thankfully !

photo-1377.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-643.jpg
[/IMG]

It was the most wonderful trip ever and we will forever be thankful to MAW and everything they did for us !!

The end ...

great way to end the trip!
except for the delayed flight, good thing your driver was still there to take you home!

great way to end the trip!
except for the delayed flight, good thing your driver was still there to take you home!

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be .. we had gotten used to staying up late during our trip ... otherwise it would have been a disaster.
I have a late flight booked again this time too .. trying to squeeze an extra day !

Love the photos of them in their pirate outfits :goodvibes

Yeah for another trip :cool1: I bet you can't wait to get out of this New England weather. I so WANT spring :flower3:

Love the photos of them in their pirate outfits :goodvibes

Yeah for another trip :cool1: I bet you can't wait to get out of this New England weather. I so WANT spring :flower3:

Oh my gosh .. this winter has been HORRID !! I just want it over .. not to mention I am SO sick of shoveling !! I spent an hour and a half shoveling the other afternoon (my son went into the NAVY !!) so i am the only one around to do it. :(

I just wanted to give you guys an update on Jeremy ..

150404_10151589534027018_1074069068_n_zpsb8f1ea5f.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats right .. he went into the Navy !!

True story .. while we were waiting for Wishes to start we started talking to a guy who was waiting there with his family. He explained how he was in the military and talked with Jeremy for a real long time about the benefits of joining.I had been wanting Jeremy to join ever since he graduated HS and decided not to go to college. Jeremy really seemed to take interest in this guy and really looked up to him.
Shortly after we came back .. he said he was joining up !

I am so proud of him .. but miss him like CRAZY !! The twins do to. But he;ll be back in May (hopefully BEFORE our trip !!)

I just wanted to give you guys an update on Jeremy ..

150404_10151589534027018_1074069068_n_zpsb8f1ea5f.jpg
[/IMG]

Thats right .. he went into the Navy !!

True story .. while we were waiting for Wishes to start we started talking to a guy who was waiting there with his family. He explained how he was in the military and talked with Jeremy for a real long time about the benefits of joining.I had been wanting Jeremy to join ever since he graduated HS and decided not to go to college. Jeremy really seemed to take interest in this guy and really looked up to him.
Shortly after we came back .. he said he was joining up !

I am so proud of him .. but miss him like CRAZY !! The twins do to. But he;ll be back in May (hopefully BEFORE our trip !!)

oh wow, what a huge decision he made! he looks so handsome in his uniform! hope he will enjoy every minute and learn lots to help him realize what he is wanting to do with his life! you must be one very proud mama!

One year ago today we left for our Wish trip !! I still remember it like it was just last week .. what an amazing journey.

So glad to have another trip planned .. I sure do miss WDW ! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!