"I smell Elephants" and Forbidden Journey's, Jaydens Make a Wish trip !

so heartbreaking for his family and all who knew him :hug: will keep his family in my prayers.

I am so so sorry. His story is heartbreaking. I will say a prayer for you guys and his family. Life is definitely not fair :(

Nope, not fair at all. His family is just devastated. :sad2:

:hug: I am so sorry. How terrible.That is just so young and too soon.

He was way too young. He was just about to enter his Senior year in school and looking forward to it. His school has done lots of tributes to him which his family really appreciates.

so heartbreaking for his family and all who knew him :hug: will keep his family in my prayers.

Thank you .. his family needs all the prayer they can get. :grouphug:

Today we woke up sad that it was our last day in Disney. But I think we were all ready to go home. It had been a long vacation. ;)

So after breakfast and a swim, as usual, we headed off to finish up our trip in true Disney style .. with Wishes !! I just love Wishes and was excited to see it.

We arrived at Magic Kingdom about 12:30 and since we had done the left half of the park earlier .. we headed to the right. This would be the boys first experience on Space Mountain .. and it had been a long while since I had ridden it.

345.jpg
[/IMG]

100.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-1177.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know .. this ride seemed a lot bumpier and rougher than I had remembered it. I think maybe I'm getting old or something .. but I didn't enjoy it as much as I had in the past. :confused3 I think I'll put this on my "maybe" list for next trip .. although I was told the one in Disneyland is much smoother and a must do .. so I guess I'll have to do it just to compare the 2 :thumbsup2

After that bumpy, raucous of a ride .. I needed something much smoother and more my speed .. so we headed off to Buzz Lightyear ! No pics .. sorry !
Then we went over to do a first for us .. Carousel of Progress ! I'm not sure why we never do this .. but I really did like it !

photo-1210.jpg
[/IMG]

After that we were getting hungry to we headed off to Cosmic Rays for a late lunch/early dinner sort of meal.
On our way over there we spotted a crowd of people looking at something so we went and checked it out .. this poor bird was caught on a string and they were trying to get him free !

104.jpg
[/IMG]

Once we were done with that it was off to the Mad Tea Party, which Jeremy refused to ride, along with Jesse, so it was just me and Jayden. I'm not a big fan of spinning rides, but I also know this ride last like 2 minutes .. so it was fine. ;)

105.jpg
[/IMG]

Then it was off to try to pull the sword from the stone .. of course it didn't budge .. but it was worth a try. Even big brother gave it a shot.

120.jpg
[/IMG]

121.jpg
[/IMG]

122.jpg
[/IMG]

123.jpg
[/IMG]

The boys really wanted to ride Barnstormer again .. so we went down and let them ride a few times, alone. They loved it !

Once that was done we decided to do the classics so first we did Winnie the Pooh.

109.jpg
[/IMG]

110.jpg
[/IMG]

115.jpg
[/IMG]

I got a few shots of the expansion ...

107.jpg
[/IMG]
106.jpg
[/IMG]

Then we did Peter Pan and what would be our very last time on Snow White. :sad1:

117.jpg
[/IMG]

Will be back to finish up soon .. ;)

I totally agree that SM is way bumpier and jerkier than before! I felt like I was going to get whiplash from it. :faint: Your DL trip is just around the corner... :hourglass

ITA that Space Mountain is hard on your back. I thought I pulled a muscle after I got off the ride :rotfl2:

Just caught up and saw the sad news about your friends son. My prayers and thoughts go out to them. Wonderful updates and great pictures. Can't blame the two boys not wanting to ride teacups. Uhg!

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend :( That's so hard. Im thinking and praying for his family.

My dh and I totally agree with you about Space seeming more jerky than we thought it was before. We weren't sure if it was bc we're getting older either?? Or just more spoiled by the newer and more smooth coasters which make this one seem more jerky. We prefer the latter excuse :goodvibes lol.

You'll have to let us all know what you find when comparing the two.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend :( That's so hard. Im thinking and praying for his family.

My dh and I totally agree with you about Space seeming more jerky than we thought it was before. We weren't sure if it was bc we're getting older either?? Or just more spoiled by the newer and more smooth coasters which make this one seem more jerky. We prefer the latter excuse :goodvibes lol.

You'll have to let us all know what you find when comparing the two.

Thanks .. it's been a rough holiday season for my friend and my heart breaks for her. His birthday is coming up this month and I know she is dreading it. :(

I probably won't ride Space in WDW again .. but the one in DL was ok. It was the Halloween version .. so I'd like to ride the regular version at some point !
It wasn't half as bad as the Matterhorn .. now THAT ride was a huge disappointment !! :confused3

Hi everyone (who ever is still around .. lol)

We are going BACK to WDW !!

Can you believe our MAW trip was almost a year ago ??
Where did the time go ??

Anyway .. we took a little "side" trip to Disneyland in October .. and while we absolutely LOVED it there .. we are missing our "home" and can't wait to get back to the World !

This is a video from our Disneyland trip .. its very long but I have shorter snippets on my Youtube page ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9gBzJ_aH-8

Anyway .. just wanted to share our news with you all !!

hey, thanks for stopping by my TR...don't know what happend with yours, got unsubscribed...back now, will go back and get caught up tomorrow!

so excited you are getting back to WDW! hope those cute little guys of yours are doing great!

hey, thanks for stopping by my TR...don't know what happend with yours, got unsubscribed...back now, will go back and get caught up tomorrow!

so excited you are getting back to WDW! hope those cute little guys of yours are doing great!

It's my own fault, really, I sort of let this thread die !

I might start a new one for our new trip though .. but the Dis is very time consuming !!

I guess i should try to wrap this trip up since we are about to head out on another ! ;)

So after a few of the Fantasyland rides we headed on over to Liberty Square for a ride on one of our most favorites ! Haunted Mansion .. just doesn't get any better than this !

Caught her with her eyes open !
138.jpg
[/IMG]

127.jpg
[/IMG]
126.jpg
[/IMG]
128.jpg
[/IMG]
130.jpg
[/IMG]

As we were headed off to ride Pirates .. we saw this and Jayden asked "Mom, is that the Disney Cruise ship ??" :rotfl:

129.jpg
[/IMG]

I told him "sort of' and left it at that .. ;)

We arrived at Pirates for some swashbuckling fun ..

140.jpg
[/IMG]
139.jpg
[/IMG]
142.jpg
[/IMG]
143.jpg
[/IMG]
145.jpg
[/IMG]
144.jpg
[/IMG]

More to come ..

Soon after that, it was time to get ready for the Main Street Electric Parade ..

photo-359.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-1849.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-2424.jpg
[/IMG]

Followed by Wishes .. which of course .. made me cry as it always does ! :rolleyes:

photo-1830.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-1826.jpg
[/IMG]

photo-1586.jpg
[/IMG]

The next day is our leaving day .. but we have a late flight .. so .. how should we spend the day ??

fun photos of the boys! looks like they enjoyed being pirates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter