I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Ok, we returned from Disney World on the 23rd and neither my package or my daughter's package came. My SIL was getting our mail while we were gone and no packages came.

Here is the official "As of right not, not recieved yet"

amberdansmom
Camreesmom
Disney Sweetie
Iggbees
Nova Scott

and for kids
Mommystieg DD

Now, 2 of the packages are from overseas and seem to be moving very slowly. 2 are being elfed, and the rest were mailed, albeit very late. I have PMed all recievers and updated them.

For some reason you took AmberRae off of your kids list. She still has never recieved her package.

I have called in another elf for amberdansmom as her package seems to have gone missing.

As for her DD, I was assured by the sender that a replacement was sent on or around the 19th. I will PM here again about this.

I don;t want anyone left out, I just can't believe how long some of these took.

Today is December 28, 2006. Christmas is over and yet we still have not gotten our "Christmas Ornaments". Almost a month since the Mail out deadline. :sad2:

I "finally" recieved a package today! Thank you so much "Gymbomom"

I got :

1 bag of Kisses (we love these, with all the flavors this year I never did get the milk chocolate ones so my DD thanks you for that! :goodvibes )

Raspberry Iced Tea To Go

1 Pack of Mickey Pencils (My DS will be taking these to school to remind him of his fun Christmas vacation to Disney World)

A Pack of Extra Gum (I like Extra gum)

A bag od Original Chex Mix

A sample of Vanilla & Lavender Downy (which I plan to try out on my next load!)

3 Packs of Creative Memories scrapbooking stickers and such (can't wait to use these on my Disney vacation scrapbook)

Thanks so so much for the great Elf package. I really do love it all!
:cloud9:

Your Welcome!!! I am glad it made it before the 1st of the year!!

I am back from my time away and will be wrapping this up soon.

Got a lot to catch up on!

Any word on this package yet???

I have PMed the reciever as has Meriweather, however, we have not heard! I want to assume all is well there.

One more elf to go, and that one should be out tomorrow. THen we are finally done.

Marsha, sorry to hear that this exchange has not wraped up yet....You did such a great job putting this together for everyone...I told myself I would not do another exchange until this one was finished....:confused3
JC

My PM has still not even been picked up :(
Hopefully we will hear something soon.

My DD AmberRae finally recieved her package today! Thank you so much Kim Raye!

The box included:

Princess Wallet (she didn't have one that can hold dollars & she loves the Princesses!)
Disney Princess Stickers (The sticker book Santa brought has a page just for these)
Disney Princess Nightlight (How did you know she needed a new night light!)
Pluto in a present
Cinderella Crayons
Tigger ornament
Pooh Ornament
Mickey Candy Cane
Disney Princess Pencils (right in her book bag for school)
Kissables (her favorite)
Tinkerbell
and a gift that will have to wait till later when she opens it!

Thanks again so very much! :goodvibes

And with this last elf gift arriving (sorry Meriweather, she picked up my PM but opted not to answer), we are DONE.

I am turning the reins over to another DISer, thank you all for the 4 years of fun and frustration!

Marsha, A big THANK YOU! for all your work on this exchange:flower3: pixiedust: I'm glad this exchange has come to a conclusion and ended on a high note with the wonderful elf package for AmberRae. Again thank you Marsha.
JC

Let us know what that is, please. ;)

Still checking in for word on what she got when she opened that last *surprise*!

Thanks again Marsha for all your hard work with this exchange ~ it surely didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!!

Still checking in for word on what she got when she opened that last *surprise*!

Thanks again Marsha for all your hard work with this exchange ~ it surely didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!!

Sorry! We've been real busy around here lately I forgot all about posting! The surprise gift was a 2006 ringing mickey ornament. She loved it! :santa:

:eek: OMG! I can't believe thatthis is still going on! Where is people's follow through and sence of commitment these days? Thank Goodness we have such great hosts and Elves/Secret Shoppers to make sure no one is disappointed! Some things still blow my mind!! :sad2: Thansk so much you all foir everything you do, leaving no stone unturned! :grouphug: You guys Rock! Happy New Year! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter