I really wish Pete would drop saying air Canada sucks

Do any of the airlines make major donations in flights to GKTW? Tell me about those airlines and I would be happy to throw a little business their way especially enroute to Orlando.
Westjet sometime does flights down to WDW for the day with Make a wish kids not sure if they do anything with GKTW though as it's just for the day.

You seem really upset about this and I'm not sure I understand why. You think it's annoying and adds nothing to the show, why not email Pete directly. I don't think arguing with people here likely to be productive on this issue. :confused3
I just don't think its nexsearty for him to keep saying it all the time I get tah his friend had bad service from Air Canad and yes their phone customer service suck(they're not in Canada by the way so that should give you an idea why it sucks). Personally I don't like Air Canada for many reason and avoid them when I can Westjet is actually my go to airline.

including at least one Canadian who has more than a little experience with her national carrier.
I think shes said she flys out of a US city for cost and not because of any problems with the airlines. Alot of Canadians that live near by to the US border fly out of US cities as some of Canadian airports don't have cheap flights.

Ug I hate Air Canada. My DH is a frequent flier, after Air Canada lost his bag 5 times in a row he told his company to book him only on Westjet because he refuses to fly Air Canada. They overbook their planes and customer service has been hit and miss. I believe in not judging based on one bad experience but multiple bad experiences isn't acceptable.

From what I understand a friend of his had a les then stellar experience with them. Most Airlines don't keep spare planes sitting around in forien airports. It's not like with domestic ones where an airline has multiple aircraft at an airport. Frequently when an airline flies to a destination outside of its country of origin it will be the same plane returning a few hours later. For example if I fly down to Orlando from Toronto the same plane will go back to Toronto a few later. No airline is perfect and can foresee a plane having matince probes in a foreign airport. If he wants to keep mentioning about it then change it to all Airlines suckered because the same could happen to any company.

I have no interest in the Air Canada debate because I don't fly their routes at this time. However, I cringe when he says it because it sounds unprofessional. He has a wonderful way of presenting a point clearly and using the term "sucks" discredits that point, in my opinion. On the other hand, I'm totally okay with the use of the term, "d**n lakes", so what do I know?!

It's also literally the last part of each episode. Shut it off before then if it's such a bother. It's very easy to avoid.

Westjet sometime does flights down to WDW for the day with Make a wish kids not sure if they do anything with GKTW though as it's just for the day.

This reminds me of the West Jet fake commercials. Sorry to get off topic but West Jet does these commercials for April Fools Day. They also had painted a plane with Mickey Mouse and have done random acts of kindness. I'll link a few so you get the idea.

KargoKids.

I really don't have feelings one way or another on this issue. It just didn't stick out in my mind as something to be concerned with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!