I Promise I Put On Deodorant! (A June 2018 Report)

AColeman

Mouseketeer
Hellooooo there! Welcome to my first ever trip report.
:welcome:

My family and I have just returned from our first ever Disney vacation and it was INCREDIBLE! (Hehe, you see what I did there, didn't you?)

I suppose I should first introduce you to the crew.
154cz1i.jpg

Starring in this report is DH, Myself, DS (9), and DD (6). (DS and DD will collectively be know in this report as my 'monsters'. Silly pet name, but they are mine, and I love them. Hehe)

For this trip we traveled from our home state of Mississippi to Pop Century for a stay from June 2-9. I should note, that I had voted to fly when we had the funds in our budget, but DH was firm that he would rather drive. (Do I hear an "I told you so" coming?.....) Google Maps told us it would be a 10.5 hour trip one way....

Fourteen hours later, we've arrived!
25podhd.jpg

:rainbow:

I'll try to remember to link these contents as I get everything typed in, so buckle up, here we go on our whirlwind of an adventure!

Arrival Day
Day 1: Magic Kingdom
Day 2: Hollywood Studios

Day 3: Epcot
Day 4: Epcot and Pirates
Day 5: Magic Kingdom
Day 6: Animal Kingdom​

Last edited:
We weren't scheduled to leave out until Saturday morning at dawn, but, DH came home from work Friday evening and was ready to get our vacation started! :worship:

I had everything packed and ready to go, so why not? We hit the road about 8pm. We intended just to drive a couple of hours and stop in Calera, AL. We made it to our destination at about 10:30pm and pulled over into the closest hotel to the interstate. Wouldn't you know it, they were booked up! The lady at the desk gave us the name of another local hotel to call, which we did. The man on the phone there went on to inform us that they were also booked up, and that we'd probably not find a room until after we passed Montgomery. (I saw several youngsters in ball uniforms at the hotel we stopped at. I'm assuming there was some type of tournament that we were unaware of before we left. Oops!) So, we were off again. We continued on until we hit Montgomery and pulled into another place to sleep. Pulling in, I was honestly a little wary. It looked...worn. But, there was a surprise inside! They were in the midst of renovations and it was actually very nice for the price inside. We settled in at about midnight for a few hours of rest. At 7:30am, we were off again!

We drove...and drove...and drove some more. Thankfully my GPS shows car crashes, construction, delays, etc. As we neared the turnpike, things started getting a little hairy and my GPS was showing a crash that was causing over an hour delay. So, we took a alternate route and keep booking....only to get back onto the main drag just as another wreck had happened. Oh what luck! We ended up getting off and on the toll road at least 4 times before we ever hit Disney property. Haha. Whew, that just took forever!

But, we made it!!

I had requested 70's section, top floor so that it would be quiet. Disney was great and was able to fill both of my requests which of course meant....REFURB!! :mickeyjum
22ymnm.jpg

We decided not to forgo mousekeeping. It was SO nice to come back every day to clean rooms and made beds. Completely worth missing out on the little gift card amount. We dropped off bags and went off to hit up the food court and check out the property.
2cmqheg.jpg

After we got checking out the areas around Pop, we decided to go ahead and just walk over to Art of Animation to see all the Cars characters for the monsters, and of course Lion King for DH and Self.

6ivhts.jpg

ekg6j6.jpg

And then...it happened.
You prepare for certain things when going to disney. Sunburns, blisters, scraped knees, etc.
I'm Mom, I was ready. First aid kit was safely in the room and ready for whatever Disney had in store. I just didn't expect it to be on arrival day. Haha.

2cyij2c.jpg

The boneyard... Harmless enough, right? The monsters wanted to play, so off they went. DD was in strappy hiking type sandals that I had bought for the trip and had been playing in the tunnel when some how or another she came out limping saying her toe hurt and she wanted to take her shoes off. (First thought, holy crap...we haven't even made it to a park yet and she's already limping!)

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

We let her take her shoes off and sit at one of the tables near the entrance to AoA. Something had gotten in her sandal and cut a pretty good flap into the bottom of of one of her toes. She hobbled back to the room like her entire foot was falling off and I got her cleaned up and told her I'd prep it with bandages in the morning. And with that, we were off to bed because we had an early start the next morning!

(Just as a note, I put on antibiotic ointment, a bandaid, and then wrapped with medical tape for the next few days. She was absolutely fine the rest of the trip. Hooray!)

Last edited:
GERONIMO!!!

It's Magic Kingdom day! I was up at the crack of dawn ready to go, my crew however, are all slow going at getting up. Hehe. Up, up, up, we must go! It's an early opening day and on top of that we have breakfast at Be Our Guest! I had gone back and forth about keeping a our breakfast reservation since the hours had changed and it was no longer a PPO reservation, but, in the end we kept it and I was glad. We got to eat in the West Wing which of course made me happy. DD was enamored with the Beast's picture once she realized it changed.

On the way to our reservation, we decided we had enough time to hit up one ride. What did we decide to ride as our very first ride at Disney? We let DS pick, any guesses? Here's a hint...
nedkht.jpg

(Backstory, I fibbed a bit. I had been to Disney once..when I was about 5 or 6. Hardly old enough to remember much, but I have just a few faint memories. Once of which was my Pap taking me on Space Mountain...and it scared the pooooooo out of me!)

There went your second hint. My poor DS had seen just a clip of Space Mountain and decided that's where he wanted to go! I had a FP for our second day at the park, but if my monster wanted to go, we'd go before the lines got long. We made our way over and there was only a 10 min standby, so here we go...My poor family. Hehe.

120tlc7.jpg

2lu2n9f.jpg

DH was not thrilled at all. He's a taller man, I'm sure you can tell, and he was behind me going "Baby, I can't fit. I'm too big, I..." and then it was time to launch! Hehe. He got off in one piece, but he was not happy with me about it. *giggle* Blame the monster, he picked it!!

Off to our reservation! As mentioned, we dined in the West Wing which was lovely. The reoccurring theme during our trip though was that all of the food was rather bland and average. But, I suppose average at Disney is still better than average at home?

We left from breakfast and made our way to our first FP of the day, Haunted Mansion! This was such a fun ride. We were on and off in a heartbeat, so here goes Mom trying to make the most of our day. I had read on here how to modify FP's so the times worked better. We had a FP for Splash next, and I was on looking for a sooner time. Found it, confirmed it..... CRAP!

In my excitement I didn't realize that it was for 10 PM! Shoot shoot shoot.

It's okay. We rolled with it. Modified it again for IASW since it was just right there. So off we went! We made it from IASM down towards Adventure Land where we had our first Dole Whip Floats. Yummy! After our break we visited the Enchanted Tiki Room. Ya'll, I hate to admit it, I really like the Tiki Room. It's catchy! Afterwards we checked out the treehouse and started our pirate scavenger hunts. Our window opened up for Jungle Cruise so we hopped on over there. We had a lady skipper, and she was so dry humored and I loved it so much. I wish I had remembered her name. When we got done, we finished up our hunt and earned our passes for Pirates!

So what happens when you have no idea where the camera is?
i2n8zt.jpg

You catch your kid, seemingly, picking her nose. o_O

We stopped in to Pecos Bill's afterwards for a snack, then headed across the park. We snagged a ride on the Little Mermaid, Dumbo, Barnstormer, People Mover, then watched the Carousel of Progress. Then it was time to head back to Be Our Guest for our dinner reservations!

One of the very few things that we ate that was outstanding, we found here. If you get the chance, you must order the mussel appetizer! I had ordered these for DH and I to split, but much to my surprise the monsters both wanted to try them. Needless to say we ended up splitting this 4 ways. The broth that it was served in...ermegosh, lovely! I ended up scooping it up on the bread pieces it was served with and was just as happy eating that as I was the mussels. Of course we topped off dinner with desserts which included chocolate cupcakes and the grey stuff..and it was delicious!

2yyzc6t.jpg

5v83h3.jpg

28kj2hi.jpg

Finally, it was time. It's time to meet the Beast!! One of the things Mommy was the most excited about!

2z40gfr.jpg

14tlcvr.jpg

After dinner it was time to head back to Pop. The monsters had been asking to swim, and DH and I were certainly ready to visit Petals. So off we went to finish off the night before heading up to the room for showers and cartoons. Day one was a success!​

Day 2: Hollywood Studios

We got to sleep in just slightly later as our first FP wasn't until 10. I had wanted to get there at park opening, but we missed it by just a bit. That's okay though! Thankfully it wasn't too bad getting in and we were just in time to meet Daisy with hardly a wait at all just inside the gates.

scdtoj.jpg

After a quick stop with Daisy, it was a mad dash to get DD signed up for Jedi training. I'm going to be honest here, I wasn't even aware that my kid had even seen Star Wars, much less liked it. Apparently this had been taking place while I was at work or away from home and they'd been watching movies with DH. She was dead set on fighting Darth Vader. After waiting in line that seemed to take forever, we got her signed up for an early afternoon show and we were off to our first FP.

This was all of our first time on this particular ride...but of course with me being on the boards and having researched everything for 2 years while planning, Momma knew what was coming....the fam...well...

15fj9dy.jpg

(They still love me...I think)

We took a quick detour for drinks and popcorn, then headed off to our next FP, Tower of Terror. My DS, bless him, decided he wanted to take the chicken exit for this one so we got a rider swap and waved goodbye to DH and DD as they waited to enter their elevator. I should have known something was up when I saw their picture...

id4ntl.jpg

Do you ever feel like the universe is trying to tell you something...and you just don't listen? Yeah...me too! :rolleyes1

So, DH and DD get off and it's time for me to go back up. DD decides she wants to ride again! Awesome. We make it to the back elevator to go up and she's suddenly all "Heck no, I'm not getting in there..." and wants to go back to her Daddy and wait. LOL. Okay, kid, okay. So I walk her back, then go back to the elevator to go up and lord, here she comes running down the walkway, she's changed her mind. She's going back on it again with Momma. We get back upstairs and oddly, get placed in the same exact seats that she and DH had earlier. She tells me, "Momma, hold on right here so I can hold on to you."

...Again..I should of listened to the universe talking to me.

28vx2c2.jpg

Do you see that face? That, friends, is the look of my stomach turning cartwheels as it's inverting itself inside my thoracic cavity. (Have I mentioned I'm prone to motion sickness? :crazy2:) Down, back up, down again, back up, one more time....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I'm done, I'm so done, I will never ever get on the ToT again. One last FP ya'll have to fight me for. Haha.

My stomach needs a break, I need to sit, I just need to NOT move. So, what better time than now to head over to see a show? For those who have younger DDs, you know where we were headed as a surprise.

15bmvs.jpg

Must I say again that I hate to admit it, but this was a really cute presentation as well. The look on DD's face when the snow started was absolutely priceless! After our Frozen Sing-a-long, it was time for lunch. We had our cars booked and headed over to Sci-Fi to see what was that was all about. The visit started off by leaving a bad taste in my mouth as there was a very rude CM at the front door telling people they couldn't stand here or there. Our text arrived that our table was ready and to report to the podium, so there we were waiting in line and he huffed saying we couldn't all stand there even though that's what the text had instructed us to do. Okay, whatever. So we were finally taken to our car and sat down. The kids got milkshakes, I got some kind of glowing drink, and I forgot what DH got. The atmosphere was fun of course, but the meal was forgettable. I think next time we may try 50's Prime Time or something.

2r6lc7l.jpg

After lunch we headed over for our Star Tours FP. Now that was fun. I waited as long as I could before putting my glasses on (I had heard that was the trick), but alas, I was not identified as the spy. Maybe next time! After Star Tours it was time for DD to take on the dark side. It was hot, she wasn't too happy with the cloak, but she still had fun. While she had her heart set on defeating Darth Vader, she was matched up with Kylo Ren. It was at this point during the day that the sun was absolutely BLAZING. It was so hot while we were waiting on the show to start that my phone actually over heated to the point that it just quit working. Thankfully I knew we'd get photos thanks to the photographers at the show. Whew!

2yltpo9.jpg

2645c2x.jpg

The one thing that DH and I really wanted to do while at HS was to catch Indy in action, so, off we went to catch the stunt show. I've adored Indiana Jones since was little, so much so, that my Pap purchased it for me on laser disc. (Show of hands, who remembers those? Haha) It took 2 discs to watch a whole movie! DS thought it was the coolest thing ever to get to see how Indy filmed the traps and fight scenes. After we finished watching the show, we were burnt for the day, the heat...was just oppressive. So, we headed out towards the busses and just happened to catch the march!

2ppho21.jpg

We stopped so the monsters and DH could get pictures and see the antics, then off to the bus we went. We loaded the bus and just started taking random seats that were available. I was sweating, more than I have sweated in years. I stunk, I needed a bath, and I'm sure I looked a hot mess. That said, I took a seat next to a complete stranger and the first thing out of my mouth other than, "Do you mind if I sit here?" was "I promise I put deodorant on this morning, I'm sorry." :rotfl:

So, if you happened to be a younger male, seemingly riding solo, back to Pop on Monday and I sat next to you...I am again, so...so very sorry for my funk.

We made it back to Pop, hit up the food court, and headed back to the pool and Petals before calling it a night.

Last edited:
Following! I am about to be in WDW (tomorrow)! Sounds like a wonderful trip so far. Your daughter looks like she was having so much fun at the Jedi Training and at Frozen.

Following along! I love reading "first time" reports. We just had our first at the end of May! I have motion sickness issues due to ear disease, so I was really worried about a lot of the rides. The only one that got me was O'Canada though :teeth:

Following along! Can't wait to read about it. We love Pop!

Thank you for following along! Hehe. We really enjoyed Pop and would have no problem ever going back for another visit.

Following! I am about to be in WDW (tomorrow)! Sounds like a wonderful trip so far. Your daughter looks like she was having so much fun at the Jedi Training and at Frozen.

Oh how fun!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! The crowds and weather were quite manageable last week, so hopefully they'll be the same for you!

Following along! I love reading "first time" reports. We just had our first at the end of May! I have motion sickness issues due to ear disease, so I was really worried about a lot of the rides. The only one that got me was O'Canada though :teeth:

Oh goodness, I'm glad to hear only one got you! I was worried about a few, but thankfully I held together pretty well. :smooth:

I'm along for the ride! We are heading over in July for our first trip and staying at Pop Century as well. Note to self: remember to pack deodorant!:scared:

I'm nuts for booking in July so I'm glad to have a chance to read about he heat before we get there.

I'm along for the ride! We are heading over in July for our first trip and staying at Pop Century as well. Note to self: remember to pack deodorant!:scared:

I'm nuts for booking in July so I'm glad to have a chance to read about he heat before we get there.

Aaaww, you're gonna have a blast!! Minus our day at HS, the heat wasn't really as bad as I had expected. With a lot of the rides/shows/snacks being indoors, it really didn't overwhelm us like I had anticipated. You guys have a great trip!!

Looking forward to reading more! We are headed for our first trip in early June next year. My kids with be 7 and 5 so just a little younger than yours :)

Looking forward to reading more! We are headed for our first trip in early June next year. My kids with be 7 and 5 so just a little younger than yours :)

It's going to be so amazing!! My monsters just couldn't take everything in fast enough, it was so sweet. The expressions they made when meeting characters or getting of of the rides was just priceless. Totally worth all the planning!

Enjoying your trip report!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm trying to make it worth reading. Hehe.

Day 3 called for an early morning at Epcot as we had a PPO for Akershus.

This...almost did not end well. Haha. :eek:

We had a breakfast reservation at 8:30 this morning. I think I mentioned earlier that my family is somewhat slow to get going in the mornings. Even though I had woken everyone up in time, the previous days were catching up and my crew was moving like molasses. I finally got us rounded up and out of the room to hurry over to the bus, only to watch the tail end of the bus pulling away before we made it load. Crap. So we waited for the next bus, and Mom is losing her mind just a bit. I knew we weren't going to make it to our reservation on time and I was really afraid that we'd lose our slot. So, we pulled up to Epcot and I told DH to give me his bag and for him to take the kids on in to Akershus and I'd meet them there after I made it in. But see...there's this small problem....I forgot that DH had NO idea about how early morning reservations worked and that there was a completely separate line for entrance for PPO folks. Oops. I made it thru security and was about to start jogging towards the reservation when who do I spot? My fam. Mommy fail. He said he did see the reservation entrance line and that's where they went in at, but that they JUST gotten thru there as well. Okay, it's okay...we're only a few minutes late..Go GO GO!

I had wanted to stop and get some nice empty park pictures and take a casual stroll back to Norway...yeah...that didn't happen. (I was able to snag two quick empty park photos, then it was back to speed walking!)
2vdhf8p.jpg

About this time, DH is getting frustrated with me because we're in such a hurry and I'm about in tears thinking that we're going to miss it. But, at least we were in the park early, right? We finally get to our destination and bless the CMs, they were all "Calm down, you made it. It's okay!"

Whew!

We were greeted and taken inside to our table, which happen to be facing the entrance to Frozen (The only ride I had NOT been able to get a FP for, so yeah, you see why this breakfast was so important now, right?) We made our way thru the buffet line, and our server brought our warm platter to the table. We ate and then the princesses started making their rounds!
2nbd6hf.jpg

ejafja.jpg

Aurora was very kind and spent quite a few minutes with the monsters. She was talking to DD about swimming and how she (Aurora) had asked Ariel to teach her how to swim because Ariel was the best at it. She asked DD to remind Ariel when she came by that she was to teach Aurora how to swim, and that perhaps Ariel could help DD get better as well!

We scarfed down our breakfast and Mom had one goal in mind. Frozen! I had been watching as the people just kept passing by the window while we ate, and I just knew the line was going to be horrible when we got out. But, I knew that DD would absolutely love the ride and we were going on it. Period. Thankfully, I didn't realize how fast the line moved for this particular ride and was quite surprised that it was only about a 15 minute wait when we made our way over to it. I could finally calm down, it all worked out. Man...I was mentally exhausted already for the day. Haha.
2vu0l80.jpg

280i3hk.jpg

So..... Am I the only one here that didn't realize that they actually took a ride photo on this ride? o_O I had nooooo idea. Oops.

Now. Here is where I am going to go way off into left field and offer a bit of randomness to this report. But I just have to know. Where you all aware that Norway has some outstanding bathrooms? I mean...I don't normally make it a habit to take photos of these, but I walked in with DD after our ride and just had to stop for a minute. I mean...wow. o_O Just how pretty are these?

n6wccy.jpg

After our pit stop, we headed off to our first FP of the day, Test Track! Some how or another I made it through this entire line and ride without taking a single picture. Not sure how that one happened, but, it did. The Boys designed their car together, and DD and self designed ours. I can proudly say we came out on top of nearly every test except for I think one. Girl power!

After test track we were off to our second FP of the day, Mission Space. I had told DH that there were two sides, and that due to DS and I having motion sickness issues, I highly HIGHLY suggested the green side....
vzx6w7.jpg

Do you have a bad feeling about this one yet? Yeah...me too. :laughing: DH said that if we were doing it, we were doing it on orange...I walked thru the line going..."Are you sure? You know I hate you...I absolutely hate you right now" Of course I was kidding and he knew it, but I was incredibly nervous. We got to our loading bay and DS was about in tears. We all agreed to do it for DH though and we loaded up....me and the two monsters immediately grabbing barf bags for the ride, just in case!

So how did it go? Not as bad as Tower of Terror had. Haha. It was a little intense, but it wasn't nearly as bad as any of us expected. We did what they said and looked forward and didn't close our eyes, and in the end, it ended up being a really neat ride. I'm glad we did the orange side, at least once. Once we were off and had gained our bearings again, we were off to Spaceship Earth! Man, I can say I'm really glad we had a FP for that one. The ride had been down earlier in the morning apparently and had just come back up. The standby was incredibly long!

By the time we got finished, it was nearing our lunch reservations at Coral Reef. We had just a bit of time to spend so we decided just to walk around the aquarium. DD saw the Nemo ride and wanted to get on, but the line was SO long for this one as well which surprised me because of what I had read on here about not really ever needing a FP. I knew we'd be coming back to the park that evening and the next day so I told her I'd just keep an eye out for a pass later.

I guess I should start this section off by telling you all that I was a little wary about our lunch stop. I have read the reviews on Coral Reef here and it seems like either a love or hate relationship here.

3313yw9.jpg

We had reservations for 1:10 and were seated immediately. Our server was Leigh Anne, and she was FABULOUS! We ended up ordering the calamari and octopus appetizers, DS got a steak, DD got mac and cheese, and DH and I both got the shrimp and grits on Leigh Anne's suggestion as her favorite. The monsters devoured most of the calamari before we could get any, and I was very proud of them both when they at least tried the octopus. (They preferred the calamari obviously.)

The food here was one of the better meals we had on our vacation. While I'm not going to venture to say it was the best seafood I've ever had, it wasn't bad either. We had no issue with our service here as some have reported. Everything from drinks and bread, down to dessert was brought in a timely manner by our lovely server. Being an ex-server myself, I can be a little judgmental on my service...I know, I know...I do cut them slack, but you know some people just don't need to be in the business. Haha. Thankfully, Leigh Anne is a perfect addition to this restaurant. I was so impressed by her that I stopped by the front desk to speak with the manager and fill out a ... card. I have no idea what they're called, but a good service card...thing. Someone help me out here!

It was time to head out of the park, but DH wanted to take a quick detour to the monorail. (My big kid) So off to the monorail we went. We traveled down to the Magic Kingdom and back...only for most of my crew to catch a quick cat nap on the way (DH not shown, because he'd kill me).
b8pqtu.jpg

We finally made our way back to Pop for a nap..or pool time...I'm not even sure anymore. I really should of taken notes. LOL. Regardless, we took time to relax before heading back into the park for the evening. Mom wanted to see the night time show and try to get a bit around the World Showcase. (Spoiler: That never happened. Boo)

-Continued in next post-

Last edited:
I love reading "first time" trip reports! It's so interesting to see what you're impressed with and what doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm done, I'm so done, I will never ever get on the ToT again
:rotfl2:This was totally me. Not for the motion sickness, although I get that from rides like ST, but because it was legitimately Terrifying! I hate that dead drop feeling!

I have had the same emotionally exhausting mornings as you with PPO breakfasts. 1 was at Tusker House so that we could be the first ones on KS-but the characters were really slow, and I hadn't gotten to see everyone I wanted. I had to pack it in and leave without Goofy, and DH didn't understand why I was mad about leaving but still completely panicked and rushing him. It ended up being fine and we waited at most 10 minutes for a safari jeep. Of course.
The second time was at BOG and I had gone back and forth as well if it was worth it, but I didn't score a FP for 7DMT so I kept the reservation. Well we were done and out, and first in line to ride 7D except that ride was broken, and they didn't expect it to come back on line for quite some time. So they walked us over to Winnie The Pooh instead, then we did Anna and Elsa when they were there, as a walk-on meet and greet. However, to the day, DH has yet to ride 7D.

I would be the exact same way with a PPO breakfast - and I have a feeling I may be doing the exact same thing next summer! Was it hard to get your ADR for the PPO Akershus? I've just been looking the last few days at 180 days out to see what it looks like and there's been nothing available at all let alone PPO. I know I'll have the 180+ when it's actually time to book but it's worrying me!

Following along, looks like so much fun so far!! (well, except for the ouchie foot!! :))

I love reading "first time" trip reports! It's so interesting to see what you're impressed with and what doesn't live up to the hype.

:rotfl2:This was totally me. Not for the motion sickness, although I get that from rides like ST, but because it was legitimately Terrifying! I hate that dead drop feeling!

I have had the same emotionally exhausting mornings as you with PPO breakfasts. 1 was at Tusker House so that we could be the first ones on KS-but the characters were really slow, and I hadn't gotten to see everyone I wanted. I had to pack it in and leave without Goofy, and DH didn't understand why I was mad about leaving but still completely panicked and rushing him. It ended up being fine and we waited at most 10 minutes for a safari jeep. Of course.
The second time was at BOG and I had gone back and forth as well if it was worth it, but I didn't score a FP for 7DMT so I kept the reservation. Well we were done and out, and first in line to ride 7D except that ride was broken, and they didn't expect it to come back on line for quite some time. So they walked us over to Winnie The Pooh instead, then we did Anna and Elsa when they were there, as a walk-on meet and greet. However, to the day, DH has yet to ride 7D.

Oh nooooo. Hehe. I was afraid that we were going to miss out on 7DMT, but we made it. Whew! It was probably one of the monsters' favorite rides I think. Not the top, but close!

I would be the exact same way with a PPO breakfast - and I have a feeling I may be doing the exact same thing next summer! Was it hard to get your ADR for the PPO Akershus? I've just been looking the last few days at 180 days out to see what it looks like and there's been nothing available at all let alone PPO. I know I'll have the 180+ when it's actually time to book but it's worrying me!

I actually didn't book our ADRs, well, all of them anyway. I used a TA (Though, I definitely could of done it on my own now that I've been through the process once. Haha.), and she booked that one at our 180 mark. I can tell you that I did check (religiously....maybe....*innocent look*) for an earlier PPO, and while I didn't find one earlier I did see several PPO's pop up in the months leading up to the trip where people were changing plans I suppose. Keep looking!

Following along, looks like so much fun so far!! (well, except for the ouchie foot!! :))

Aww, thanks for joining in! And yes yes, but at least that was the worst of it on this trip! (DH tried killing himself with food poisoning last summer on vacation, so this year went MUCH better!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter