I never thought of staying at the campground!

LoriKutchey

DIS Veteran
I just registered here today, so i'm just perusing all the boards. going to disneyworld in June. Do they rent fully equipped cabins at the campground. Or is this just for people that pull a camper?

First off...Welcome to the boards! :)

We are also going in June. Can't wait. You can camp in your own camper, tent, etc. Or they have cabins that you can rent.

I myself have never stayed in the cabins, but from what I understand, they pretty much come with just about everything that you need. (you have to provide your own food of course). But the kitchen has everything and the cabin has all the comforts of home.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

We stayed in the cabins the last week in Feb. of this year. They are very nice. Have a kitchen with just about everything you'll need.

We are a family of five including three teenagers
(boys 19 and 15 and girl 17. In our cabin there was one bedroom with a double bed and a set of bunkbeds and in the living room there was a double size murphy bed (very comfortable).

The grounds are very pretty and it is very quiet.
It was very nice to escape to the quiet after a whole day at crowded parks.

:) :)

Just a note, make sure you do your shopping for food off property or if you can at home before you get there!! Trading Post prices are similar to a 7-11 store and the selection is very limited. The cabins come with everything you need for six people. ie;s6 spoons,6 glasses, 6 plates. We have found that we need to bring larger pitchers for iced tea. We also bring larger pots to cook corn on the cob. Note: if you drink coffee you get a coffeemaker but no filters!! Sometimes you will forget the smallest things like salt and pepper, butter and sugar these items add up when purchased at the trading post. Lastly, make sure you rent a golf cart they are alot of fun riding around the campground! Have A Great Disney Day!!

71-78 Ft. Wilderness
84 - Royal Plaza
85 - off property
86 - off property
90 - Wilderness H
91 - off property
92 - off property
93 - Poly
94 - Old Key West
94 - FT. WIL. Home
95 - Beach Club
96 - Boardwalk
00 - GF Concierge
00 - FT WILD. Home
08/01 - Contemporary 2 bedroom suite
12/01 - FW Cabins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!