Hanging up my running shoes

I took a quiz last night that put me 37% Hufflepuff, 29% Ravenclaw, 24% Gryffindor and 10% Slytherin. I think running has increased my Gryffindor percentage over time. Wonder if any of my 10% slytherin will come out today at work?

Sorry @ZellyB for the HP takeover of your thread. It was a HP filled day yesterday. Here's a more appropraite disney dog gif to get this all back on track.
giphy.gif

Great job on the speed work, running, and yoga! That would be amazing if my dogs would do yoga with me!

And how did you get that video of me running in my race on Saturday?? :rotfl2: That WW video reminded me of those memes where there is a picture of how you think you look running and then there is a picture of an overweight shar pei dog tripping over itself and that's how you run in realty-- I can so relate to those memes!

And because I'm a total HP nerd, I have to contribute my House Sorting Results: 56.4% Ravenclaw, 4.3% Hufflepuff and 2.3% Gryffindor I need to become braver!!

@ZellyB good luck with Pinkie! :eek:

I took a quiz last night that put me 37% Hufflepuff, 29% Ravenclaw, 24% Gryffindor and 10% Slytherin. I think running has increased my Gryffindor percentage over time. Wonder if any of my 10% slytherin will come out today at work?

Sorry @ZellyB for the HP takeover of your thread. It was a HP filled day yesterday. Here's a more appropraite disney dog gif to get this all back on track.
giphy.gif

Great job on the speed work, running, and yoga! That would be amazing if my dogs would do yoga with me!

And how did you get that video of me running in my race on Saturday?? :rotfl2: That WW video reminded me of those memes where there is a picture of how you think you look running and then there is a picture of an overweight shar pei dog tripping over itself and that's how you run in realty-- I can so relate to those memes!

And because I'm a total HP nerd, I have to contribute my House Sorting Results: 56.4% Ravenclaw, 4.3% Hufflepuff and 2.3% Gryffindor I need to become braver!!

I'm perfectly happy for an HP thread takeover. I took that quiz and got 51.6% Ravenclaw, 42.6% Hufflepuff and 5.8% Gryffindor, so Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff seem to be popular with my readership! ;)

Also, I totally forgot to take Pinkie with me this morning. I think my subconscious must have blocked it!!

Yay for a good week!

In terms of houses ... I hate sorting quizzes. They always put me in the wrong house (although yesterday's Ravenclaw was significantly better than Pottermore's Slytherin). I like to think that, like Hermione Granger, I may not seem like I belong in Gryffindor, but if you give me the chance, I can prove that I belong.

I got...

40.8% Ravenclaw, 33.8% Hufflepuff, 14.8% Slytherin, and 10.6% Gryffindor

I would have figured your for a Ravenclaw - but that Slytherin percentage is a little scary! :scared1:

Yay for a good week!

In terms of houses ... I hate sorting quizzes. They always put me in the wrong house (although yesterday's Ravenclaw was significantly better than Pottermore's Slytherin). I like to think that, like Hermione Granger, I may not seem like I belong in Gryffindor, but if you give me the chance, I can prove that I belong.

I usually considered myself more worthy of Ravenclaw than Gryffindor - I'm not particularly brave! Hermione is definitely a puzzle in terms of her sorting - if ever there was someone who seemed made for Ravenclaw it's her.

I was looking forward to your Pinkie update, too! But, I'm sure you didn't mind running without the hassle.

I got 75.2% Ravenclaw, 22.7% Hufflepuff, 1.2% Gryffindor, and 1% Slytherin. Huh.

Last edited:
Oh Pinkie, you were left at home...not a good sign!
I usually considered myself more worthy of Ravenclaw than Gryffindor - I'm not particularly brave! Hermione is definitely a puzzle in terms of her sorting - if ever there was someone who seemed made for Ravenclaw it's her.
HP NERD ALERT: I remember reading in one of the books that Hermione said that the hat considered putting her in Ravenclaw but ultimately went with Gryffindor. :confused3 So does the hat value bravery over being a genius like she is? Apparently so!

I need to go read all of my HP books NOW!! Again. For the millionth time. :teeth:

Not a huge HP fan (I'm sorry!), but took the quiz in the name of research. :D Only read the first 2.5 books a long time ago (really should give it another go sometime). 58% Ravenclaw, 37.8% Hufflepuff, 4.2% Gryffindor

@roxymama 10% Slytherin?! :faint: Oh snap!

The Slytherin comes out on ADR and FP+ window mornings and pursuits of all limited edition makeups. Just sayin...

I got...

40.8% Ravenclaw, 33.8% Hufflepuff, 14.8% Slytherin, and 10.6% Gryffindor

I honestly think the sorting hat wanted to put you at a higher ravenclaw percentage but couldn't ignore your inate badgerness.
giphy.gif

Oh Pinkie, you were left at home...not a good sign!

HP NERD ALERT: I remember reading in one of the books that Hermione said that the hat considered putting her in Ravenclaw but ultimately went with Gryffindor. :confused3 So does the hat value bravery over being a genius like she is? Apparently so!

I need to go read all of my HP books NOW!! Again. For the millionth time. :teeth:

Ooooh, I love dissecting this stuff. I've always thought that Hermione did a lot of things "against her better judgement" and so that's kind of how gryffindor overwhelmed ravenclaw for her proper house. Probably why she ended up with Ron tbh :)

Sidenote: I totally forgot that during my Tink half there were Harry Potter Running Club people cheering...maybe during mile 7. And I just yelled loudly HUFFLEPUFF! And they cheered back. Forgot about that.

The Slytherin comes out on ADR and FP+ window mornings and pursuits of all limited edition makeups. Just sayin...
Okay, I'll give you that one. Somehow I got 0% Slytherin, yet I exhibit Slytherin-like qualities when it comes to, say, new purse releases that sell out in 5 minutes soooo...
This is amazing :worship:
Ooooh, I love dissecting this stuff. I've always thought that Hermione did a lot of things "against her better judgement" and so that's kind of how gryffindor overwhelmed ravenclaw for her proper house. Probably why she ended up with Ron tbh :)
That's true! Girl did have a temper (i.e. punching Draco in the face, Divination class, etc.) and would get into trouble with Harry and Ron... :scratchin DANG I need to re-read the series!!
Sidenote: I totally forgot that during my Tink half there were Harry Potter Running Club people cheering...maybe during mile 7. And I just yelled loudly HUFFLEPUFF! And they cheered back. Forgot about that.
That's awesome. :yay: If Universal ever does a Harry Potter race weekend I will be ALL over that! ::yes::

That's awesome. :yay: If Universal ever does a Harry Potter race weekend I will be ALL over that! ::yes::

How amazing would THAT be? They probably don't have the land mass to pull it off, but a half marathon or even a 10K that ran through the parks there would be incredible!!

I also had 0% Slytherin, but that's probably because I didn't want to admit on some of those questions that I might actually do some of the things suggested. It's all about answering those with what you BELIEVE you would do. :D

How amazing would THAT be? They probably don't have the land mass to pull it off, but a half marathon or even a 10K that ran through the parks there would be incredible!!

I also had 0% Slytherin, but that's probably because I didn't want to admit on some of those questions that I might actually do some of the things suggested. It's all about answering those with what you BELIEVE you would do. :D

hmmmm...doctoring a quiz to make yourself look better...seems like something a Slytherin would do...
(also, I do that all the time soooooo...........)

SO AMAZING!! :faint: I think you're right about the land mass, though...and honestly I think actually getting into an official HP race would be 1000x harder than the toughest registrations we have had for runDisney races. It would just be so insanely popular.

And your explanation for your 0% Slytherin result sounds a little...ahem...familiar! :eek: ;) (i.e. likely why I too got a 0% result!)
I will come with you. I realize you didn't ask. So just expect me to show up on your plane somehow with a nerdy wand in hand.
I'm okay with that. ::yes:: :darth: <-- I realize that this is Vadar with a light saber but we're just gonna say that's a wizard with a hat waving their wand...which happens to be red...so...closest I can get!

How did you run with pinkie go??

And to chime in on HP... I'm 58.1% Ravenclaw, 36.5% Hufflepuff, 5.4% Gryffindor and 0% Slytherin
I am pretty much a true Ravenclaw, but I have always related to Hermione, especially as a middle schooler reading the books... bushy brown hair and a bit too studious. :)

A Harry Potter race would be AWESOME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter