I need to complain, and need help...

MikoZuna

Earning My Ears
Being directed to the right peoiple to complain to.
My wife and I went to a reception/dinner party for a few members of her family,. It was a surprise gift to her. and her mom bought us a wedding cake. Well, the wedding cake was the most wreched thing we have ever eaten. I am not beiong overly cruel.. IT WAS AWFUL...
And now we need to rasie a complaint to them. The cake tasted like slim fast and grit.. I raised this point in another forum, and i agree with a comment made, I dont know how a porofessional chef could ruin a wedding cake. But they did, and it ruined the entire noght, not to mention her mom being out all the money she paid for it.

Can anyone tell me who to contact, i mean, If i could reack Al Weiss, I would do so in a second! Disney needs to reimburse us somehow for this disaster.. who can fix this???

Slim Fast and grit... Ewwww! Where did you have your reception and from whom did her mom buy the wedding cake? If it was at one of the Disney resorts and done by them, I'd suggest contacting the GM of the resort. If you're serious about contacting Al Weiss, here's the address to reach him:
Mr. Al Weiss
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

It was at The California Grill.. in Contemporary
thanks, i just may do that...

Kent Mitchell is the GM of the Contemporary Resort. I couldn't find a specific address for him, but the address and phone for the Contemporary is:

4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
(407) 824-1000

I'm sure you could send something to the resort "attn: Kent Mitchell" and it would get to him. Hope you get things worked out!

Was this a wedding cake that you ordered through Fairytale Weddings? Or was it arranged through one of the bakery's? I had the most wonderful dessert at the Ca Grill back in July.
Or was the cake complementary? I've had one of the comp cakes at the Garden Grill and comp cupcakes at other resorts and they have been fair? If the cake was ordered by a member of the party they should be able to track down who and where it was made.

it was order directly though the pastry chef at california grill. Specially ordered for our little reception, supposedly custom made, however, it tasted like it was frozen, and then thawed out.. really hideously bad...
I know it sounds unbelievable, and that i may be over exaggerating, but this cake was really dredful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!