I need some help with my strategy

nancel.5

Earning My Ears
We are arriving for our first trip to WDW on 6/22. We have reservations for the Hoop de do that night at 7. The next day is our first full day and it is a Sunday. I know that they have a Mass at the Polynesian at 8 and 10. What would you do from there? My kids are 8,7, and 4 and I know they are going to want to go to the MK,but we won't be able to get there early on that first day. I have also heard that the MK is more crowded on the weekends. We are going to be there for 8 nights so we have some time. I just want to make the best use of it. We are staying at the POR. Thanks for your help. Nancy

It seems from your message that you are intending to attend Mass at the Poly. If you can attend the 8am, you might just want to swing by the MK and check out the park. Attendance level may not be as high early in the morning, especially on a Sunday. You can always leave and go to a different park if you think it's too crowded.

Sharon

I'd go straight to MK after Mass. You would actually be getting there pretty early still. Also Sunday is a wonderful day to do MK. It's not that busy at all.

It's really hard with little ones to not make MK your first visit, I know!!!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter