• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Need Some Christmas Help!!

aide4

Mouseketeer
We are taking our first trip to WDW Feb 9-16 2002. It is our Christmas gift and I am trying to figure out some things for under the tree to go for the trip without spending TOO much more money, anybody have suggestions?

Have you considered getting matching Disney shirts that you could all wear while you are there? Do you have little ones? How about getting together Disney autograph books and big pens for that? Or how about buying disposible cameras for each member of your party and letting them take photos of whatever they please?

Forgot to tell kids ages, ds 13 and dd 9.I have thought of tshirts. Where I work (Lands'End) I can get some.Those other items are good ones!Thanks and hopefully someone has more ideas!!

Here's a few more: last Christmas I made Disney luggage tags & put them in stockings. Also bought Disney fanny packs for everyone, including 2 yo grandson; roll of film; disposable camera; carry-on tote bag for plane.

Boo's Nana
Port Orleans-Riverside - in 6 days!!

How about a guidebook like WDW For Kids so the kiddies came make plans of what they'd like to see. You can also get some free WDW planning videos. Those always get us fired up when we watch and you can't beat the cost.:D Have friends and family give Disney Dollars as gifts. Have a wonderful time!

KarenT

I saw in JC Penney's Disney sweatshirts on sale for 30% off. They were really cute. Don't know if you live near a JC Penney's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter