I need one pin back, anyone have one they are willing to spare?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I am in need of one of the pin backs for a pin of mine that it is gone from. Just one. Is there anyone willing to mail me one? I will pay for it, postage, ect .

It'll cost about $3 for the one pin-back because the USPS charges package rates for things that aren't letters so you are better off buying the 100 pin backs for $7 shipped on ebay.

I am in need of one of the pin backs for a pin of mine that it is gone from. Just one. Is there anyone willing to mail me one? I will pay for it, postage, ect .
I'll mail you one in a regular envelope with a regular stamp. It should arrive. lol PM your address. :wave:

I'll mail you one in a regular envelope with a regular stamp. It should arrive. lol PM your address. :wave:
Thank you so much. I had order one off of Ebay, but they canceled my order because it was only one. Thannnkkkkkssss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter