I need help!!

Pammyb

Earning My Ears
I have a friend who has decided at the last minute to take a trip to DL-right after Christmas!! :crazy: She is looking for some sort of package. I am very familiar with planning for WDW, but not so much for DL. She is coming to my house tomorrow afternoon to see what I have found. Can any of you help me-share ideas, info, inisght.....??? Thanks!

Pam

Costco! I know that Costco has great Disneyland deals. I think you are going to have a hard time getting in the week after Christmas though...very busy time. Costco.com will give you an idea tonight...good luck~

I have used Expedia and gotten some great packages to Disneyland. But at that time, with the 50th going on and this close to the trip I don't know. Also, try getting a quote from Dreams Unlimited. They own disboards and I have used them for Disney Cruiseline. They are quick with the replies and know how to get the best deals since Disney is their specialty. Good luck, you are a good friend!

If either of you belong to AAA try them, or an airline package, like alaska air if they are flying. Given that it will be a busy week, you may need to try the old fashioned way and just start calling some hotels/motels in the area and see if they have any openings, or cancellations. good luck

Thank you for the suggestion!! She had to change her dates to January 3-7, but I was able to get a real deal for her!! I am so happy that it worked out for her and her family-she was telling me that I should go along, but I had to pass. DH and I are going to be at WDW then! :banana:

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter