I Need Help!!

pamdaniels

Mouseketeer
I am in the process of purchasing three adult 3 day tickets to disney world. I was sent an email from a company called Discountorlandovacations.com.They have some really great deals on 3 day hoppers, that include DQ. Has anyone out there used this company. I found their site while searching for discount tickets, however I can't find anyone that has actually used them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Peace & Blessings to All

Hi Pam

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

If you post this question on the Theme Park Attraction and Strategies site I am sure you will get some help.

Haven't used that co. or 3d tics. I just bought the last of the PHP's from Hotwire.

Just wanted to say welcome,I'm an East coaster too,from Nova Scotia.I'll be buying my tickets from Maple Leaf tickets in Orlando.You might want to check them out,they have some great prices!
Have a great trip,
Kirsten princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter