I need help!!!

noodles

DIS Veteran
My Dad and his FW are getting married in DW at the end of Nov. The wedding is going to be Me, DH, DD 7, DD 4, DS 1, and my little sister (an adult) and Dads girlfriends 3 kids 18, 16, & 11. We are trying to think of something fun & unique to do for them from all the kids! They are getting married at Sunset Pointe and the after ceremony dinner is going to be narcossee's. Does anyone have any ideas for either the wedding day or before or after?

Thanks

Wow, you guys are going to be like the brady bunch! I am thinking that it would be nice if all you kids pitched in and took them on a fireworks cruise. The pontoon boats accomodate up to ten and take guests on tours of the seven seas lagoon and bay lake, near the magic kingdom, as well as crescent lake, near Epcots World Showcase. Those in the Magic Kingdom are treated to VIP viewing of the parks Fantasy in the Sky fireworks while the epcot cruisers take in Illuminations: Reflections of the earth. You can dine or just order appetizers while on the boat although I think food arrangements have to be done in advance. Pontoon fireworks cruises last about 1 hour beginning 30 minutes before the fireworks . It is $120.00 per boatload, so split between all the kids I think this would be an inexpensive but unique experience that I am sure your Dad and his new wife will remember for a long time. You can call 1-407-939-7529 for reservations. Good luck on whatever you do and have fun!!! ~Lisa

The fireworks cruises are great. You could also call their wedding coordinator for ideas and assistance in planning something special. That way you have an inside line on suggestions...

The fireworks cruisies are all sold out for their date. I will try and contact their coordiantor, that is a good idea! Any other ideas?

Shannon

you could always try to get tix's to the hoop dee doo revue or a character breakfast. It is tough because the wedding is in two weeks and that is one of the peak times at WDW. I will rack my brain and try and think of something else. Good Luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter