I need HELP!!

PMart

DIS Veteran
Ok I am in charge of putting together a short WDW trip for Aug. 16-19, 2002. It will be me 30, my mom 47, Grandma (around 87 she won't tell), and my 2 DD's 4 and 1. Four generations and only the girls, well I decided on the Poly because of the monorail and TTC being so close. My question is I have the room now booked under AP rate at $234 a night plus the $25 extra person charge, which comes to $260 a night PLEASE someone tell me I can get it cheaper, or do you think this is a fair price. Plese Help!!!! Thanks In Advance

Since I was going to pay 374.00 before I got the DisneyClub, and now Im paying 334.00, 260.00 sounds good to me...especially considering you have an extra adult.
Maybe we will get lucky and a "code' will come out for the summer, but if not,I would be happy with 260.00.
Have a great trip! Sounds like fun. :)

I don't think it's a bad rate. Rack rate is probably $330-ish. I think Disney is booking up pretty well with the codes so I would be surprised if you see anything better.:)

Actually, that sounds like a great price for the Poly. Look at the rack rates that are advertised! You're getting quite a "deal."

(It is a Deluxe Resort - that's what you're paying for!)

I just returned from WDW in Jan, and now my 4 year old DD has talked her grandma into taking us again YIPEE. It will be me 30, mom 47, grandma (around 87 she won't tell) and my 2 DD's 4 and 1. Now I have Poly ressies for Aug 16-19. I got an AP rate of $234. a night but I have to pay the extra adult fee per night which brings my nightly total to $260 this sounds steep to me, can I do better or is this a fair price Please Help I would rather pay less per night and spend the money on other things It's not too often four generations make it to DIsney all at once. Thanks In Advance :bounce:

Thanks For Everyone's responses, I just guess I get greedy with the discounts LOL, I have seen people who say they had the POly for around $204 a night but I guess since everyone says I have a good price I will be happy about it:)

I know what you mean about the cheaper rates, though. We have stayed there during the summer for $199 + tax before this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter