• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW FROM ANY BODY!!!!!!

Big Guy

Earning My Ears
:confused: I would like to get a diffrent icon for my avatar from the internet but I don't know how. I know it has to be a 50 by 50 pixel and under 40,000 kb or something like that but I just can't:mad: Any suggestions?? Also, If I wanted to change my screen name, how would I do that?

for my avatar, I just looked for buddy icons. once you find one, find the properties, then copy the web adress and paste it into the space that says custom avatar. Sometimes they are too big, but then you just have to find one that fits.

:confused: Paste it on? Im not sure if I know how to do that. Instead i would love to have a picture from the web either above or below my quote, do you know how to do it ?:confused:

find a pic u want on the internet then right click on it and go to properties and copy the url then go 2 ur sig and type

but make sure it's all together and b sure 2 have no spaces (i just put them 2 show u) and there u go

if you want an avator...go to user cp, edit options and at the bottom you change your avator

;) Thanks so much!!! I'll do that right now :bounce: One more thing, why does it say "welcomed guest" under my avatar?

Originally posted by Big Guy
;) Thanks so much!!! I'll do that right now :bounce: One more thing, why does it say "welcomed guest" under my avatar?

cuz you're brand new.. you only got 11 posts

Ohh, one more question, how do I get more than one picture under my "signature":confused:

To change the text under your avatar:
You have to at least of 30 posts and have been registered 30 days.

To get more than one picture in your sig. you just put in the code for another pic.

And to get the URL (Address) for a picture to put as your avatar, you right click on it, go to properties, then look were it says URL and copy the URL and paste it into the on this page:
http://www.disboards.com/member.php?s=&action=editavatar

(the box says http://)

Example, if you want the pic in your sig to be your avatar, right click on it go to properties copy the URL (address, they are both the same) and paste it into the box and press Submit Modifacations.

If you have any other quetions, you can ask on the Technical Support Board (Just for questions like this ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter