I need help!! Please!

Jaimee

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Th
Another first time-DLP visitor. We (my parents, my 6 yr old son and myself) are planning to book one of the Virgin Atlantic packages. It's 3 nights in London and 3 nights in Paris. We've been to WDW many times, but I've always wanted to visit DLP. The Virgin-Atl package offers an "add-on' trip to DLP for $85 per person including transportation.

1 - My first dumb question... We have 2 options for travel dates, the end of February or mid-July. We were in Rome in February last year and found the weather to be perfect, just needed a light sweater or coat at night. I know this is a LOT farther north, so, what kind of weather could we expect ? If we went in July would the crowds be unbearable??

2-Is the $85 US per person outrageous? (this includes transportation) I looked at the park ticket prices and it was around $40 Euros per adult, would it make more sense to just purchase a 1 day pass and figure out our own transportation?

3- Are both parks included in the ticket price? Do we need 1 day per park like at WDW?

Thank you in advance for your help!! :wave2:

1. weather :-)

February in Paris is verrrrrry different then in Rome ..
expect temperatures to be freezing with blue skies or just above freezing with rain and wind.. in other words .. very very cold... you will need winter clothes to enjoy your day outside !!!
i really would prefer to go in july !!
( Park hours are much better in july, too !!!! )

2. 85 USD incl. transportation sounds reasonable...
Ticket price for one park is 39 EUR = 47 USD in the moment , probably they will offer a one day parkhopper for 49 EUR ....
But in my opinion just skip the studios, nothing exiting in there for you when you are used to go to the MGM studios !
transportation costs from and to Paris by public transportation will be around 10 USD per person .. so you are paying 25-30 USD for the convenience of your bus .. If i was you i would go for the package deal.....it is your vacation and you don`t want to study timetables and beat the morning and afternoon crowds in the underground trains, do you ????

When you do not do the package you are flexible on the day you will go to the park.... weekends are more crowded !!!

Hmmm.. so see you in July ??? :-)

Stephan

Another vote for a July visit, they get a lot of rain in Northern France in winter.

We've visited in August & didn't find the crowds too bad. Plus opening hours will be longer.

do make sure, if you decide on the virgin package how long you get to spend in the park. Some tours pick up well before closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!