I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

disney peoples

disney peoples
Hi,I was thinking of taking my family of 5 to DisneyLand.We have been to WDW 6 times,and I want to try somthing new.But,first I have some questions.My questions are "Is DL packed in the summer?" About how much is it for people of these ages=34,34,12,8,19 months? When is the best time to go to DisneyLand?I need the best tips that you could give me! Please answer as many of my questions as you can.Thank You!

You need to look up Hydro Guys post. It is very informative for people like you who are used to going to WDW. Yes, summer is busy, probably like WDW, but you will find the weather much more pleasant. My favorite time of the year are the holidays, because the decorations are just beautiful and they overlay Haunted Mansion and Small World and it snows!! They might do more holiday overlays, but I can't remember. BUT if you go when the kids are out of school, you're talking CROWDS!!! We've done it, but you just have to realize before you go that's just the way it is. Low season if nice, but then you risk attractions being closed, which isn't news to you I'm sure. Your question about pricing...are you wondering how long to stay and budget for??? Good question! I would think 4 days and then allow some time to go to some other sites. Have you ever been to California?? If not, then be sure to go to the beaches, which are close, or San Diego, Santa Barbara, Yosemite... the list could to on, but I don't know how much time you have. Have fun planning and if Hydro Guy looks at this, he will give you the direct link to his post. I don't know how to do that. Not very computer savvy! :tinker:

As far as price, you can go to the DL website and click on tickets only to see how much tickets will be. Your 12 year old will have to pay adult prices (I'm in the same boat with my 11 year old) and the little one will be free because I believe under 2 is free. :cool1:

As far as the rest of the budget it all depends on how you like to travel...but here is an idea for our family of 6.

Airfare: 5 tickets (baby is free but we have 3 other kids) 1000.00
Food: 7 days in California 910.00
Hotel: Hojo and one night at Grand Californian 1050.00
Tickets: 800.00 (they are buy all at the kids price right now for our trip dates-we need 5)
Car Rental and Gas: 275.00
Souvenirs:500.00
Parking:100.00 (this is to park at our local airport--we plan to walk to disney and our hotel budget reflects parking there)
Tipping:50.00
Misc. 100.00
______Approximate total is 4800.00

You do lots of this cheaper though. This is just how we like to travel. Things you could save on
1. Driving might be cheaper than flying for you
2. Food-eat out of parks or get a suite and cook for yourself, get a hotel with breakfast included, don't do character breakfasts etc.
3. stay in a less expensive hotel
4. Tickets--you have less people
5. Take a shuttle from LAX and walk to DL or take their shuttle
6. Buy less souvenirs
7. Get a ride to airport
8. You can adjust your tipping for your family
9. I always budget in a bit in case I forgot something! It always seem to add up. :)

Hope this helps a bit...
If anyone has any comments on my budget, let me know! Especially if you think I'm forgetting something. :teeth: I'm hoping the GC rate goes down before we go because right now we are paying 423 (taxes and fees included) for ONE night there! Yikes! :sad2: It's a theme park view room, but still! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter