I need castle cake recipe or ideas?

summerrose

Mouseketeer
Hello, I am looking for any info or advice on making a castle cake.. I need it asap as I am making it this weekend 3/12 for my daughters 5th birthday party. We saw it on a tv show and she wants it! I thought it would be fun to try and make it. Thanks for any help... princess:

Don't know if this will help but Nordicware makes a castle cake pan. Standing castle, not a flat sheet type either.

WOW...I CANT BELIVE THE CASTLE CAKES! WHAT WORK THEY PUT INTO THEM.. :sunny: THANKS FOR ALL THE LINKS..THEY ALL LOOK GREAT. GUESS I BETTER GET BAKING! THANKS AGAIN...

We purchased a Princess Castle Cake from our Walmart Supercenter for my 5 year old in January. Was around $25.00 and came in an awesome Disney Princess box. Also came with a crown and a princess sash to wear. Well worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter