I need booking advice!

Ricky P

Mouseketeer
Hello, I am looking to book a week at AKV in a 2 br standard view on 11/9 thru 11/16 of this year. I have enough points to book 3 days now, thru a friend who transferred points to me. Then I will have to wait for 7 mo. window to book the other 4. Question is, What nights should I book now. First 3 nights, last 3 nights, the weekend nights in two separate ressies. I will plan to be on the phone the morning of my 7 mo. window to book the rest. I guess the other question is, does it help at all to book the AKV points early.

Thank you all for your expert advice
Rick

With Veterans day being the 11th I'd book the first 3 nights and try for the rest at 7 months.

Friday the 8th and saturday the 9th would be the hardest days to get, followed by sunday the 10th
Once you get into the weekdays after veterns day, its pretty wide open availability.

I booked a standard jambo house studio for the tues-thurs night (checking out friday morning) after veterns day in 2012 literally less than 1 month from arrival this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter