I need a tv show expert..

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
I was almost asleep last night when a tv show popped into my head. I can’t remember what it was called and I can’t find it on Google. Hopefully someone will remember it..not because I want to remember it necessarily, but because I’ll drive myself crazy until I know the name.

It was on 4-5 years ago (approximately) and was cancelled after one season. It was about a guy and a girl and I think the girl was in America for a vacation. I think she was British. I think they wanted to stay together or something but her visa was about to run out. There was also another female character and she related to the guy somehow..maybe a sister or an ex or something.

This is all I remember beside the fact that it was a comedy and it ended with a cliffhanger of him proposing to her. I don’t think it was cancelled at the time of the season finale.

I hope someone can come up with the name so I can sleep tonight lol

Do you remember ANY of the actors? Even a small, supporting role will do. When I'm stumped like you are, and YES it would drive me nuts too, when I have to figure it out, :scratchin I try to remember one actor and look him/her up on the IMDb.com. :idea: I look up their credits and it usually is there. . . unless it was actually another actor I was thinking of. :upsidedow

https://www.imdb.com/

Do you remember ANY of the actors? Even a small, supporting role will do. When I'm stumped like you are, and YES it would drive me nuts too, when I have to figure it out, :scratchin I try to remember one actor and look him/her up on the IMDb.com. :idea: I look up their credits and it usually is there. . . unless it was actually another actor I was thinking of. :upsidedow

https://www.imdb.com/

No, I don’t remember any of the actors. It does ring a bell that the male actor may have been the son or nephew of someone lol

Only other guess is Catastrophe which I think is a brutish show with an American guy and an Irish girl who hook up during a business trip to London and she gets pregnant...

Am I helping at all? Lol

lol

I do remember that it was on a network, not a specialty channel because we don’t get most of them up here.

I have no idea why it popped into my head in the first place.

Happy Endings is an ABC show the other one is British but I feel like CBC ran at least one season of it - but maybe I’m making that up I don’t watch sitcoms but the premise sounds familiar. I feel you on the specialty channels though I think we get more than you guys do (just that much closer to the boarder)

Was it a comedy, drama, mystery, cop show, or a romantic comedy? Did the series circle around the girl needing a visa? Or was she just a guest star for one episode, and they met and she had to go back to Britain and thus couldn't stay around for the series? (Always the easy excuse to get rid of the one episode guest star. :rolleyes: ) If it was only one episode storyline, it will be hard to pin down within a one season series, especially without knowing any actors.

I got scared cause I thought you were talking about 90 Day Fiance. I've only seen clips, but dang what a train wreck.

I remember the show you are talking about, but I can't for the life of me think of the title. I will work on remembering it though, cause now it will drive ME crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!